*Iggy Azalea isn’t afraid to fight back on social media, but she still gets tired of the haters.
The “Fancy” rapper shared on social media just how she feels about those haters.
“Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives,” she tweeted.
But she does care about what her fans think yet the hate from critics can be exhausting.
“When I put out a song or a video I really love to look at what people are writing, because I like to see what my fans think and enjoy it with them and share the moment,” Azalea said. “On a regular day, to be honest, I try not to look. Sometimes it can just ruin your day, unfortunately.”
She’s tired of dealing with the fan groups of other artists, in particular.
“I think it’s funny how we can take on the character of the people we idolize,” Azalea said. “Sometimes we forget that [their] achievements aren’t actually your achievements. I find it really ironic when I see 12-year-olds tweeting me and being like, ‘You suck! We have a No. 1!’ I’m like, ‘You don’t have a No. 1. Your favorite artist does. But you’re 12, writing this from your mom’s computer.’ You should remember that.”
Regardless of her distastes with some stan fans out there, she dropped some advice for them.
“It takes a lot of work to do anything, as you’ll see as you get older, kids,” she said. “For me, I always respected, even if I don’t necessarily like something, how much work it takes.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here