*Iggy Azalea isn’t afraid to fight back on social media, but she still gets tired of the haters.
The “Fancy” rapper shared on social media just how she feels about those haters.
“Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives,” she tweeted.
But she does care about what her fans think yet the hate from critics can be exhausting.
“When I put out a song or a video I really love to look at what people are writing, because I like to see what my fans think and enjoy it with them and share the moment,” Azalea said. “On a regular day, to be honest, I try not to look. Sometimes it can just ruin your day, unfortunately.”
She’s tired of dealing with the fan groups of other artists, in particular.
“I think it’s funny how we can take on the character of the people we idolize,” Azalea said. “Sometimes we forget that [their] achievements aren’t actually your achievements. I find it really ironic when I see 12-year-olds tweeting me and being like, ‘You suck! We have a No. 1!’ I’m like, ‘You don’t have a No. 1. Your favorite artist does. But you’re 12, writing this from your mom’s computer.’ You should remember that.”
Regardless of her distastes with some stan fans out there, she dropped some advice for them.
“It takes a lot of work to do anything, as you’ll see as you get older, kids,” she said. “For me, I always respected, even if I don’t necessarily like something, how much work it takes.”
Watch the interview below:
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here