*Iggy Azalea isn’t afraid to fight back on social media, but she still gets tired of the haters.
The “Fancy” rapper shared on social media just how she feels about those haters.
“Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives,” she tweeted.
But she does care about what her fans think yet the hate from critics can be exhausting.
“When I put out a song or a video I really love to look at what people are writing, because I like to see what my fans think and enjoy it with them and share the moment,” Azalea said. “On a regular day, to be honest, I try not to look. Sometimes it can just ruin your day, unfortunately.”
She’s tired of dealing with the fan groups of other artists, in particular.
“I think it’s funny how we can take on the character of the people we idolize,” Azalea said. “Sometimes we forget that [their] achievements aren’t actually your achievements. I find it really ironic when I see 12-year-olds tweeting me and being like, ‘You suck! We have a No. 1!’ I’m like, ‘You don’t have a No. 1. Your favorite artist does. But you’re 12, writing this from your mom’s computer.’ You should remember that.”
Regardless of her distastes with some stan fans out there, she dropped some advice for them.
“It takes a lot of work to do anything, as you’ll see as you get older, kids,” she said. “For me, I always respected, even if I don’t necessarily like something, how much work it takes.”
Watch the interview below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here