*It was Jennifer Lopez’s turn in the hotseat at Bravo’s “Watch What Happens: Live,” and host Andy Cohen went all the way there with the questions.
During the show’s famous “Plead the Fifth” segment, he asked if she helped to dress Ben Affleck when they dated from 2002 to 2004. The “Argo” star’s previously grungy style was suddenly cleaned up for those two years.
“I did kind of like say … you’re a movie star, you should wear a suit, you should do this with your hair,” she revealed. “I do that, and by the way guys do that to girls, too.”
“He was into it,” she added. “He didn’t do anything he didn’t want to do. He had some good fashion moments because of me.”
Cohen also asked during the segment: “Who is better in bed: dancers, singers or actors?”
“I have to say, that in my limited experience, anybody involved in music,” Lopez said. “So I would say singers or dancers.”
When Cohen congratulated her on not taking the fifth on any of the questions, she exclaimed, “I forgot I could! Dammit! I could have pled the fifth on that one!”
Later in the show, when asked the best and worst part about dating a dancer, the “I’m Real” singer said “there’s no bad part to it, really.”
“It’s not about the fact that they’re a dancer or not a dancer,” she added. “I’ve dated two dancers. One, I had a brief marriage with, Cris Judd, who is an amazing person and who I love, and then Beau (Casper Smart). We just broke up, but who I love as well, and is a good friend.”
She also spoke about a rumored feud between her and Mariah Carey.
“I don’t have a feud against her at all. I know from back in the day I read things that she said about me that were not the greatest. But we have never met. We don’t know each other.
“I think it’s kind of word of mouth, things that have happened in the past that have happened that I’m not really aware of,” she continued. “But … I would love to meet her and would love to be friends with her. I think she’s incredibly talented and I’ve always been a fan of hers. ‘My All’ is one of my favorite songs of all time.”
“It saddens me to hear anything negative, because I’m a fan of hers,” Lopez added about Carey.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here