Leakes’ “I Dream of NeNe” debuted with 1.6 million viewers and Zolciak’s “Don’t Be Tardy” debuted with 1.39 million viewers.
But Burruss’ wedding special first episode debuted with 2.4 million viewers.
Burruss even beat out her former spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” which only debuted with 671,000 viewers.
The drama featured during the series was too much to miss!
Mama Joyce is still after Tucker; Todd’s mother was ready to fight Mama Joyce; Burruss and Cambrice talked about the cheating accusation; Burruss and Tucker argued about the prenup.
Yep, it’s must watch wedding TV, and it goes beyond Bridezilla meltdowns.
Catch the special spin-off series airing Sundays at 8pm E/P on Bravo.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here