Leakes’ “I Dream of NeNe” debuted with 1.6 million viewers and Zolciak’s “Don’t Be Tardy” debuted with 1.39 million viewers.
But Burruss’ wedding special first episode debuted with 2.4 million viewers.
Burruss even beat out her former spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” which only debuted with 671,000 viewers.
The drama featured during the series was too much to miss!
Mama Joyce is still after Tucker; Todd’s mother was ready to fight Mama Joyce; Burruss and Cambrice talked about the cheating accusation; Burruss and Tucker argued about the prenup.
Yep, it’s must watch wedding TV, and it goes beyond Bridezilla meltdowns.
Catch the special spin-off series airing Sundays at 8pm E/P on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here