Leakes’ “I Dream of NeNe” debuted with 1.6 million viewers and Zolciak’s “Don’t Be Tardy” debuted with 1.39 million viewers.
But Burruss’ wedding special first episode debuted with 2.4 million viewers.
Burruss even beat out her former spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” which only debuted with 671,000 viewers.
The drama featured during the series was too much to miss!
Mama Joyce is still after Tucker; Todd’s mother was ready to fight Mama Joyce; Burruss and Cambrice talked about the cheating accusation; Burruss and Tucker argued about the prenup.
Yep, it’s must watch wedding TV, and it goes beyond Bridezilla meltdowns.
Catch the special spin-off series airing Sundays at 8pm E/P on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here