Leakes’ “I Dream of NeNe” debuted with 1.6 million viewers and Zolciak’s “Don’t Be Tardy” debuted with 1.39 million viewers.
But Burruss’ wedding special first episode debuted with 2.4 million viewers.
Burruss even beat out her former spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” which only debuted with 671,000 viewers.
The drama featured during the series was too much to miss!
Mama Joyce is still after Tucker; Todd’s mother was ready to fight Mama Joyce; Burruss and Cambrice talked about the cheating accusation; Burruss and Tucker argued about the prenup.
Yep, it’s must watch wedding TV, and it goes beyond Bridezilla meltdowns.
Catch the special spin-off series airing Sundays at 8pm E/P on Bravo.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here