Leakes’ “I Dream of NeNe” debuted with 1.6 million viewers and Zolciak’s “Don’t Be Tardy” debuted with 1.39 million viewers.
But Burruss’ wedding special first episode debuted with 2.4 million viewers.
Burruss even beat out her former spin-off “The Kandi Factory,” which only debuted with 671,000 viewers.
The drama featured during the series was too much to miss!
Mama Joyce is still after Tucker; Todd’s mother was ready to fight Mama Joyce; Burruss and Cambrice talked about the cheating accusation; Burruss and Tucker argued about the prenup.
Yep, it’s must watch wedding TV, and it goes beyond Bridezilla meltdowns.
Catch the special spin-off series airing Sundays at 8pm E/P on Bravo.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Get's Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here