*Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian, 33, devoted a large chunk of their honeymoon trying to perfect the first official photograph of their nuptials after famed photographer Annie Leibovitz pulled out of shooting their big day at the last minute.
Speaking at the Cannes Lions film Festival in France today, the 37-year-old rapper said: ”[Kim] was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much – because Annie Leibovitz pulled out of the wedding, because I think she was scared of the idea of celebrity.”
Once Leibovitz left the building, ‘Ye was determined to have the photos look like Annie’s work.
”Because Annie pulled out, I was like, ‘Okay, I still want my wedding photos to look like Annie Leibovitz’ and we sat there and worked on that photo for, like, four days because the flowers were off-color,” he said.
Despite spending a large amount of time perfecting their official photo, which was released on Kim’s Instagram account, Kanye believes it was well worth the wait.
”The fact the number one most-liked photo [on Instagram] has a kind of aesthetic was a win for what the mission is, which is raising the palette.”
The couple, who have 12-month-old daughter North together, tied the knot in Florence, Italy, on May 25 in front of their family and friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here