*Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian, 33, devoted a large chunk of their honeymoon trying to perfect the first official photograph of their nuptials after famed photographer Annie Leibovitz pulled out of shooting their big day at the last minute.
Speaking at the Cannes Lions film Festival in France today, the 37-year-old rapper said: ”[Kim] was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much – because Annie Leibovitz pulled out of the wedding, because I think she was scared of the idea of celebrity.”
Once Leibovitz left the building, ‘Ye was determined to have the photos look like Annie’s work.
”Because Annie pulled out, I was like, ‘Okay, I still want my wedding photos to look like Annie Leibovitz’ and we sat there and worked on that photo for, like, four days because the flowers were off-color,” he said.
Despite spending a large amount of time perfecting their official photo, which was released on Kim’s Instagram account, Kanye believes it was well worth the wait.
”The fact the number one most-liked photo [on Instagram] has a kind of aesthetic was a win for what the mission is, which is raising the palette.”
The couple, who have 12-month-old daughter North together, tied the knot in Florence, Italy, on May 25 in front of their family and friends.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here