*Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian, 33, devoted a large chunk of their honeymoon trying to perfect the first official photograph of their nuptials after famed photographer Annie Leibovitz pulled out of shooting their big day at the last minute.
Speaking at the Cannes Lions film Festival in France today, the 37-year-old rapper said: ”[Kim] was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much – because Annie Leibovitz pulled out of the wedding, because I think she was scared of the idea of celebrity.”
Once Leibovitz left the building, ‘Ye was determined to have the photos look like Annie’s work.
”Because Annie pulled out, I was like, ‘Okay, I still want my wedding photos to look like Annie Leibovitz’ and we sat there and worked on that photo for, like, four days because the flowers were off-color,” he said.
Despite spending a large amount of time perfecting their official photo, which was released on Kim’s Instagram account, Kanye believes it was well worth the wait.
”The fact the number one most-liked photo [on Instagram] has a kind of aesthetic was a win for what the mission is, which is raising the palette.”
The couple, who have 12-month-old daughter North together, tied the knot in Florence, Italy, on May 25 in front of their family and friends.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here