*Kanye West and his wife Kim Kardashian, 33, devoted a large chunk of their honeymoon trying to perfect the first official photograph of their nuptials after famed photographer Annie Leibovitz pulled out of shooting their big day at the last minute.
Speaking at the Cannes Lions film Festival in France today, the 37-year-old rapper said: ”[Kim] was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much – because Annie Leibovitz pulled out of the wedding, because I think she was scared of the idea of celebrity.”
Once Leibovitz left the building, ‘Ye was determined to have the photos look like Annie’s work.
”Because Annie pulled out, I was like, ‘Okay, I still want my wedding photos to look like Annie Leibovitz’ and we sat there and worked on that photo for, like, four days because the flowers were off-color,” he said.
Despite spending a large amount of time perfecting their official photo, which was released on Kim’s Instagram account, Kanye believes it was well worth the wait.
”The fact the number one most-liked photo [on Instagram] has a kind of aesthetic was a win for what the mission is, which is raising the palette.”
The couple, who have 12-month-old daughter North together, tied the knot in Florence, Italy, on May 25 in front of their family and friends.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here