According to reports, a judge used the 2003 hit song during the competition, which came down to its last two contestants. When asked by the contestant to use a word in a sentence, the judge, Dr. Jacques Bailly, said: “Tabitha discovered that while her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard … oh boy, wrong sentence.”
Although the reference caused the audience the audience to laugh, the contestant, Sriram Hathwar, who was 3 when “Milkshake” came out, probably had no idea what the judge was talking about.
Overall, Hathwar came out just fine as he ended up sharing the championship after an intense spell-off with his opponent.
To see the judge’s mention of Kelis’ “Milkshake,” check out the video below:
Wanna know why Dr. Jacques Bailly Referenced Kelis Song? Click HERE.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here