According to reports, a judge used the 2003 hit song during the competition, which came down to its last two contestants. When asked by the contestant to use a word in a sentence, the judge, Dr. Jacques Bailly, said: “Tabitha discovered that while her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard … oh boy, wrong sentence.”
Although the reference caused the audience the audience to laugh, the contestant, Sriram Hathwar, who was 3 when “Milkshake” came out, probably had no idea what the judge was talking about.
Overall, Hathwar came out just fine as he ended up sharing the championship after an intense spell-off with his opponent.
To see the judge’s mention of Kelis’ “Milkshake,” check out the video below:
Wanna know why Dr. Jacques Bailly Referenced Kelis Song? Click HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here