According to reports, a judge used the 2003 hit song during the competition, which came down to its last two contestants. When asked by the contestant to use a word in a sentence, the judge, Dr. Jacques Bailly, said: “Tabitha discovered that while her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard … oh boy, wrong sentence.”
Although the reference caused the audience the audience to laugh, the contestant, Sriram Hathwar, who was 3 when “Milkshake” came out, probably had no idea what the judge was talking about.
Overall, Hathwar came out just fine as he ended up sharing the championship after an intense spell-off with his opponent.
To see the judge’s mention of Kelis’ “Milkshake,” check out the video below:
Wanna know why Dr. Jacques Bailly Referenced Kelis Song? Click HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here