According to reports, a judge used the 2003 hit song during the competition, which came down to its last two contestants. When asked by the contestant to use a word in a sentence, the judge, Dr. Jacques Bailly, said: “Tabitha discovered that while her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard … oh boy, wrong sentence.”
Although the reference caused the audience the audience to laugh, the contestant, Sriram Hathwar, who was 3 when “Milkshake” came out, probably had no idea what the judge was talking about.
Overall, Hathwar came out just fine as he ended up sharing the championship after an intense spell-off with his opponent.
To see the judge’s mention of Kelis’ “Milkshake,” check out the video below:
Wanna know why Dr. Jacques Bailly Referenced Kelis Song? Click HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here