According to reports, a judge used the 2003 hit song during the competition, which came down to its last two contestants. When asked by the contestant to use a word in a sentence, the judge, Dr. Jacques Bailly, said: “Tabitha discovered that while her milkshake brought all the boys to the yard … oh boy, wrong sentence.”
Although the reference caused the audience the audience to laugh, the contestant, Sriram Hathwar, who was 3 when “Milkshake” came out, probably had no idea what the judge was talking about.
Overall, Hathwar came out just fine as he ended up sharing the championship after an intense spell-off with his opponent.
To see the judge’s mention of Kelis’ “Milkshake,” check out the video below:
Wanna know why Dr. Jacques Bailly Referenced Kelis Song? Click HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here