But it’s just business as the two teamed up for “Love & Sex Pt. 2” and created a steamy hot music video.
Now, Joe and Rowland, with director Billie Woodruff, are taking fans behind the scenes and giving a close up look at their chemistry.
“Billie has been consistent,” said Joe. “So consistent. And having my first big video and big record, ‘I Want To know,’ that he directed, and the way he shot it, the colors, understanding a brown skin guy, my texture, my complexion, or any of my leading characters complexion. He knows how to shoot us very, very well and capture the beauty in that.”
Rowland loved working with Joe and dished about how much she enjoys him as an artist.
“I am a huge Joe fan. I love his voice,” she admitted. “It’s just no voice like Joe’s voice. I remember from the first time I heard him singing, actually trying to harmonize to the songs that he was doing. ‘Love Scene’ is one of my favorite songs, and I probably listen to Joe at least every other day… And listening to Brandy’s album and hearing him do ‘Angel in Disguise,’ and wanting to have our voices sound as great as him and Brandy’s did together.”
As for the video’s concept, Joe showed the difference between real commitment and steamy sex.
The original “Love & Sex” featured Fantasia and was on his 2013 album, “Doubleback: Evolution of R&B.”
Part two will be featured on his new album, “Bridges” — coming out June 23.
Watch the behind the scenes below:
Watch the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here