*Keyshia Cole may be done with reality TV, but that hasn’t stopped members of her family from expanding their 15 seconds of fame.
NicoleBitchie.com reports that Cole’s mom Frankie and sister Neffe are attempting to return to reality TV with starring roles in “Family Therapy.” The series will follow the Coles and six other siblings who have never met before for “an intense Family Therapy” experiment.
Everyone will live together on the new show while publicly discussing their family secrets with a therapist.
Frankie and Neffe’s return to reality TV counters Keyshia vow to not return to the genre after the way her family acted on the “Frankie & Neffe” show. Despite having love for them, Cole revealed in 2010 that the bond with her mom and sister was broken.
“The last thing I would want is to mess up someone’s character as a person but what we have going on behind closed doors is a whole ‘nother thing, “ the entertainer told V-103. “A lot of my life has been viewed in the public eye. Everybody knows I really didn’t want them to do the show because I felt like if I wasn’t involved, some things were going to be out in the open that really shouldn’t.
“I’ve spoken to Neffe, I speak to my mom and Elite. It’s not that I don’t forgive them, I just don’t know how to step back into that mode after what has happened. I don’t know how to deal with it,” she continued. “I’m here and I love them and I’ll do what I can as far as helping them out but as far as the bond right now, it’s kind of broken.”
What happens with Keyshia and her family with this latest situation remains to be seen. Stay tuned…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here