*OK, so WHO is this character and why are you drooling over him?
Alright, alright. YOU may not be infatuated with him, but it seems a lot of other folks are. But back to the original question, who is he?
His name is Jeremy Meeks and he’s a convicted felon whose mugshot which was posted to the Stockton Police Department Facebook has gone viral because it’s so “dreamy.”
The back story is that Meeks was arrested Wednesday on felony weapons charges during a sweep of the Western Ranch area of Stockton, police said.
While Stockton police posted his mugshot to share information about his arrest with the public, his chiseled features and piercing blue eyes proved to be a big hit with women.
A few seemed smitten by his eye teardrop tattoo.
As of Thursday afternoon, Meeks’ photo had received more than 23,000 likes and nearly 6,000 comments, most of them describing him as “gorgeous,” “dreamy,” ‘hot” and “incredibly handsome.”
“I am in love with a criminal!” one woman posted.
Another asked: “Can I be your cellmate?”
Somebody has even started a Facebook fan page for Meeks, 30, complete with a picture of a gun for a cover photo.
Joseph Silva, a spokesman for the Stockton Police Department, told AP that no arrest photo has ever garnered this much attention.
“I have not seen that many likes for a photo before,” he said.
Silva told AP that Meeks is “one of the most violent criminals in the Stockton area,” though he didn’t tell AP exactly what Meeks is believed to be involved in.
By the way, Meeks is scheduled to be arraigned this afternoon.
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here