*Kim Kardashian signed her first autograph using her married name, then put a pic of it on Instagram for the world to see.
The caption read: ”We were in Prague and we signed plates for the restaurant. This is the 1st time I signed West!! XO”
The newlyweds travelled to the Czech Republic to attend the wedding of Kanye’s stylist Renelou Padora, following their own May 24 nuptials in Italy and honeymoon in Ireland.
Prior to her new signature, she had already added “West” to her name on Twitter.
.When a fan asked how she is finding married life, Kim also replied: ”Love being Mrs. West.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here