*Life & Style magazine claims to have spoken with former nannies for Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who dish what it was like to work for the stars and their respective babies.
According to the magazine, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star say she compares her 1-year-old North West to Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”
Sources also claim Kardashian has certain rules when it comes the color scheme of North’s outfits and the placement of the nannies when they are out in public.
“Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”
Meanwhile, the article claims Beyoncé has six nannies taking care of Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.
“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here