*Life & Style magazine claims to have spoken with former nannies for Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who dish what it was like to work for the stars and their respective babies.
According to the magazine, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star say she compares her 1-year-old North West to Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”
Sources also claim Kardashian has certain rules when it comes the color scheme of North’s outfits and the placement of the nannies when they are out in public.
“Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”
Meanwhile, the article claims Beyoncé has six nannies taking care of Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.
“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here