*Life & Style magazine claims to have spoken with former nannies for Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who dish what it was like to work for the stars and their respective babies.
According to the magazine, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star say she compares her 1-year-old North West to Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”
Sources also claim Kardashian has certain rules when it comes the color scheme of North’s outfits and the placement of the nannies when they are out in public.
“Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”
Meanwhile, the article claims Beyoncé has six nannies taking care of Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.
“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here