*Life & Style magazine claims to have spoken with former nannies for Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who dish what it was like to work for the stars and their respective babies.
According to the magazine, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star say she compares her 1-year-old North West to Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”
Sources also claim Kardashian has certain rules when it comes the color scheme of North’s outfits and the placement of the nannies when they are out in public.
“Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”
Meanwhile, the article claims Beyoncé has six nannies taking care of Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.
“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here