*Life & Style magazine claims to have spoken with former nannies for Kim Kardashian and Beyonce who dish what it was like to work for the stars and their respective babies.
According to the magazine, “insiders” close to the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star say she compares her 1-year-old North West to Beyonce’s 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy.
“She brags that Nori is cuter than Blue Ivy,” one source told the tabloid. “She loves it.”
Sources also claim Kardashian has certain rules when it comes the color scheme of North’s outfits and the placement of the nannies when they are out in public.
“Kim dresses her daughter in only neutral colors,” reads the report, adding, “Kim demands her posse walk behind her.”
Meanwhile, the article claims Beyoncé has six nannies taking care of Blue Ivy, her daughter with husband Jay Z.
“She doesn’t have to do any of the dirty work and can just be loving and doting,” said a “family insider.” “She’s a good mommy, but it seems easy when you have six nannies!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here