*Kris Jenner’s Instagram page was hacked this morning with fake messages blasting her daughter’s men, Kanye West and French Montana, reports TMZ.
The posts surfaced around 7:30 a.m. PT, according to the website. The first one read in part, “I don’t like Kanye West! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit.”
Regarding Montana, who’s dating Khloe, the post read, “He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one!”
The posts were quickly deleted.
In other Kris Jenner news, her comments on Beyonce and Jay Z choosing not to attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding made headlines today.
In an interview with Australian radio station KIIS 106.5 FM, the 58-year-old reality TV star hinted she was surprised that the Bey and Jey opted to enjoy a quiet weekend in the Hamptons instead of travelling to Florence, Italy to watch their close friends exchange vows.
“[I] just assumed they were working,” she said, adding their decision not to attend didn’t affect the celebrations.
“There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought,” she said. “If you had been there, you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone’s mind.”
Kris is also friends with Beyoncé’s mother, Tina Knowles, and attended her 60th birthday bash in New Orleans, Louisiana, in January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here