*Kris Jenner’s Instagram page was hacked this morning with fake messages blasting her daughter’s men, Kanye West and French Montana, reports TMZ.
The posts surfaced around 7:30 a.m. PT, according to the website. The first one read in part, “I don’t like Kanye West! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit.”
Regarding Montana, who’s dating Khloe, the post read, “He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one!”
The posts were quickly deleted.
In other Kris Jenner news, her comments on Beyonce and Jay Z choosing not to attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding made headlines today.
In an interview with Australian radio station KIIS 106.5 FM, the 58-year-old reality TV star hinted she was surprised that the Bey and Jey opted to enjoy a quiet weekend in the Hamptons instead of travelling to Florence, Italy to watch their close friends exchange vows.
“[I] just assumed they were working,” she said, adding their decision not to attend didn’t affect the celebrations.
“There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought,” she said. “If you had been there, you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone’s mind.”
Kris is also friends with Beyoncé’s mother, Tina Knowles, and attended her 60th birthday bash in New Orleans, Louisiana, in January.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton Declares May 23rd ‘Beyonce Day’, Then Lightning Strikes
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here