*Kris Jenner’s Instagram page was hacked this morning with fake messages blasting her daughter’s men, Kanye West and French Montana, reports TMZ.
The posts surfaced around 7:30 a.m. PT, according to the website. The first one read in part, “I don’t like Kanye West! I just pretend I do so my daughters can make a profit.”
Regarding Montana, who’s dating Khloe, the post read, “He’s not even black. If I liked blacks so much I’d date one!”
The posts were quickly deleted.
In other Kris Jenner news, her comments on Beyonce and Jay Z choosing not to attend Kim and Kanye’s wedding made headlines today.
In an interview with Australian radio station KIIS 106.5 FM, the 58-year-old reality TV star hinted she was surprised that the Bey and Jey opted to enjoy a quiet weekend in the Hamptons instead of travelling to Florence, Italy to watch their close friends exchange vows.
“[I] just assumed they were working,” she said, adding their decision not to attend didn’t affect the celebrations.
“There was so much commotion and excitement, I never really gave that a second thought,” she said. “If you had been there, you would have thought that was the last thing on anyone’s mind.”
Kris is also friends with Beyoncé’s mother, Tina Knowles, and attended her 60th birthday bash in New Orleans, Louisiana, in January.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here