*Mama Joyce agreed with Bravo’s decision to bring back all the housewives for another season on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
But if she could have her way, she would make an addition as a housewife.
She tooted her own horn — saying she’s important to the show.
“I should have a peach, don’t you think? I think I was a very important part of this last season,” Joyce told Wetpaint Entertainment. “Maybe not a Housewife, but something!”
Season six was a breakout season for Mama Joyce, nevertheless. But a preach might not be coming her way. Although not all the housewives are actually housewives anymore. So who knows.
She accused him of cheating and being an opportunist, repeatedly.
“For those who thought I had been drinking, they are sadly mistaking. I do not drink; I do not smoke, and I have never done drugs,” she clarified.
She is who she is on the show — uncensored… and crazy!
“That was just my normal personality,” she said. “That was just me being me, and in the future if they see me on the show, they’ll see me being me. I’m just kookoo crazy!”
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here