*Mama Joyce agreed with Bravo’s decision to bring back all the housewives for another season on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
But if she could have her way, she would make an addition as a housewife.
She tooted her own horn — saying she’s important to the show.
“I should have a peach, don’t you think? I think I was a very important part of this last season,” Joyce told Wetpaint Entertainment. “Maybe not a Housewife, but something!”
Season six was a breakout season for Mama Joyce, nevertheless. But a preach might not be coming her way. Although not all the housewives are actually housewives anymore. So who knows.
She accused him of cheating and being an opportunist, repeatedly.
“For those who thought I had been drinking, they are sadly mistaking. I do not drink; I do not smoke, and I have never done drugs,” she clarified.
She is who she is on the show — uncensored… and crazy!
“That was just my normal personality,” she said. “That was just me being me, and in the future if they see me on the show, they’ll see me being me. I’m just kookoo crazy!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: ‘The Legend of Tarzan’ Continues with the Epic Warner Bros.’ Presentation
- Kellita Smith Joins the Cast of 'In the Cut'
- FBI: No Evidence Orlando Gunman Omar Mateen Was Gay
- Vince Wilfork: 'Big Boned' NFL Lineman Brings the Sexy to ESPN's 'Body Issue' (PHOTOS)
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here