*Mama Joyce agreed with Bravo’s decision to bring back all the housewives for another season on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
But if she could have her way, she would make an addition as a housewife.
She tooted her own horn — saying she’s important to the show.
“I should have a peach, don’t you think? I think I was a very important part of this last season,” Joyce told Wetpaint Entertainment. “Maybe not a Housewife, but something!”
Season six was a breakout season for Mama Joyce, nevertheless. But a preach might not be coming her way. Although not all the housewives are actually housewives anymore. So who knows.
She accused him of cheating and being an opportunist, repeatedly.
“For those who thought I had been drinking, they are sadly mistaking. I do not drink; I do not smoke, and I have never done drugs,” she clarified.
She is who she is on the show — uncensored… and crazy!
“That was just my normal personality,” she said. “That was just me being me, and in the future if they see me on the show, they’ll see me being me. I’m just kookoo crazy!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here