*Mama Joyce agreed with Bravo’s decision to bring back all the housewives for another season on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
But if she could have her way, she would make an addition as a housewife.
She tooted her own horn — saying she’s important to the show.
“I should have a peach, don’t you think? I think I was a very important part of this last season,” Joyce told Wetpaint Entertainment. “Maybe not a Housewife, but something!”
Season six was a breakout season for Mama Joyce, nevertheless. But a preach might not be coming her way. Although not all the housewives are actually housewives anymore. So who knows.
She accused him of cheating and being an opportunist, repeatedly.
“For those who thought I had been drinking, they are sadly mistaking. I do not drink; I do not smoke, and I have never done drugs,” she clarified.
She is who she is on the show — uncensored… and crazy!
“That was just my normal personality,” she said. “That was just me being me, and in the future if they see me on the show, they’ll see me being me. I’m just kookoo crazy!”
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here