*Mama Joyce agreed with Bravo’s decision to bring back all the housewives for another season on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
But if she could have her way, she would make an addition as a housewife.
She tooted her own horn — saying she’s important to the show.
“I should have a peach, don’t you think? I think I was a very important part of this last season,” Joyce told Wetpaint Entertainment. “Maybe not a Housewife, but something!”
Season six was a breakout season for Mama Joyce, nevertheless. But a preach might not be coming her way. Although not all the housewives are actually housewives anymore. So who knows.
She accused him of cheating and being an opportunist, repeatedly.
“For those who thought I had been drinking, they are sadly mistaking. I do not drink; I do not smoke, and I have never done drugs,” she clarified.
She is who she is on the show — uncensored… and crazy!
“That was just my normal personality,” she said. “That was just me being me, and in the future if they see me on the show, they’ll see me being me. I’m just kookoo crazy!”
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here