*NBA star Metta World Peace says Justin Bieber needs to get his feet wet in real hoods in America before thinking he can use the N-word without repercussions.
“He’s got to chill in Compton a little bit more … ya gotta chill in Queensbridge a little bit more … where Lil Wayne is from in New Orleans,” he told TMZ.
“You can’t just use the word ’cause you’re in Hollywood with urban people or people from the hood,” he said. “You gotta actually be in the trenches in the hood … and then you can get a pass.”
Still, Metta says he considers Justin a friend — but if he really wants to drop an N-bomb every now and then, he’s gonna have to earn the right.
– Watch More
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here