*NBA star Metta World Peace says Justin Bieber needs to get his feet wet in real hoods in America before thinking he can use the N-word without repercussions.
“He’s got to chill in Compton a little bit more … ya gotta chill in Queensbridge a little bit more … where Lil Wayne is from in New Orleans,” he told TMZ.
“You can’t just use the word ’cause you’re in Hollywood with urban people or people from the hood,” he said. “You gotta actually be in the trenches in the hood … and then you can get a pass.”
Still, Metta says he considers Justin a friend — but if he really wants to drop an N-bomb every now and then, he’s gonna have to earn the right.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here