*NBA star Metta World Peace says Justin Bieber needs to get his feet wet in real hoods in America before thinking he can use the N-word without repercussions.
“He’s got to chill in Compton a little bit more … ya gotta chill in Queensbridge a little bit more … where Lil Wayne is from in New Orleans,” he told TMZ.
“You can’t just use the word ’cause you’re in Hollywood with urban people or people from the hood,” he said. “You gotta actually be in the trenches in the hood … and then you can get a pass.”
Still, Metta says he considers Justin a friend — but if he really wants to drop an N-bomb every now and then, he’s gonna have to earn the right.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West 53 Million dollars in Debt; the TRUTH Behind the SHINE
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here