*NBA star Metta World Peace says Justin Bieber needs to get his feet wet in real hoods in America before thinking he can use the N-word without repercussions.
“He’s got to chill in Compton a little bit more … ya gotta chill in Queensbridge a little bit more … where Lil Wayne is from in New Orleans,” he told TMZ.
“You can’t just use the word ’cause you’re in Hollywood with urban people or people from the hood,” he said. “You gotta actually be in the trenches in the hood … and then you can get a pass.”
Still, Metta says he considers Justin a friend — but if he really wants to drop an N-bomb every now and then, he’s gonna have to earn the right.
– Watch More
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here