*NBA star Metta World Peace says Justin Bieber needs to get his feet wet in real hoods in America before thinking he can use the N-word without repercussions.
“He’s got to chill in Compton a little bit more … ya gotta chill in Queensbridge a little bit more … where Lil Wayne is from in New Orleans,” he told TMZ.
“You can’t just use the word ’cause you’re in Hollywood with urban people or people from the hood,” he said. “You gotta actually be in the trenches in the hood … and then you can get a pass.”
Still, Metta says he considers Justin a friend — but if he really wants to drop an N-bomb every now and then, he’s gonna have to earn the right.
– Watch More
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here