Williams and Moore have quite the history of not liking each other, as everyone knows by now. A provoked Williams attacked Moore during the “RHOA” reunion show taping.
These ladies definitely know how to bring the drama. Therefore, Stanger must know exactly what she’s looking for in the reality stars.
“I thought about Kenya Moore. I thought about Porsha [Williams]. Can I put them on the same show?” she asked CableTV.com.
Both women are technically single now, but both of them are dating — having been in the headlines for their dating fiascos as well.
Stanger wants more celebrity presences on the show. Moore and Williams could bring that “star power” to the table.
“Next season we are breaking format. We are doing something radically different,” Stanger said. “We are looking for celebrities to fix up their friends, family, assistants, bosses, whatever. We will be letting a lot of celebrities come on as well as fix ups.”
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here