Williams and Moore have quite the history of not liking each other, as everyone knows by now. A provoked Williams attacked Moore during the “RHOA” reunion show taping.
These ladies definitely know how to bring the drama. Therefore, Stanger must know exactly what she’s looking for in the reality stars.
“I thought about Kenya Moore. I thought about Porsha [Williams]. Can I put them on the same show?” she asked CableTV.com.
Both women are technically single now, but both of them are dating — having been in the headlines for their dating fiascos as well.
Stanger wants more celebrity presences on the show. Moore and Williams could bring that “star power” to the table.
“Next season we are breaking format. We are doing something radically different,” Stanger said. “We are looking for celebrities to fix up their friends, family, assistants, bosses, whatever. We will be letting a lot of celebrities come on as well as fix ups.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here