Williams and Moore have quite the history of not liking each other, as everyone knows by now. A provoked Williams attacked Moore during the “RHOA” reunion show taping.
These ladies definitely know how to bring the drama. Therefore, Stanger must know exactly what she’s looking for in the reality stars.
“I thought about Kenya Moore. I thought about Porsha [Williams]. Can I put them on the same show?” she asked CableTV.com.
Both women are technically single now, but both of them are dating — having been in the headlines for their dating fiascos as well.
Stanger wants more celebrity presences on the show. Moore and Williams could bring that “star power” to the table.
“Next season we are breaking format. We are doing something radically different,” Stanger said. “We are looking for celebrities to fix up their friends, family, assistants, bosses, whatever. We will be letting a lot of celebrities come on as well as fix ups.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here