Williams and Moore have quite the history of not liking each other, as everyone knows by now. A provoked Williams attacked Moore during the “RHOA” reunion show taping.
These ladies definitely know how to bring the drama. Therefore, Stanger must know exactly what she’s looking for in the reality stars.
“I thought about Kenya Moore. I thought about Porsha [Williams]. Can I put them on the same show?” she asked CableTV.com.
Both women are technically single now, but both of them are dating — having been in the headlines for their dating fiascos as well.
Stanger wants more celebrity presences on the show. Moore and Williams could bring that “star power” to the table.
“Next season we are breaking format. We are doing something radically different,” Stanger said. “We are looking for celebrities to fix up their friends, family, assistants, bosses, whatever. We will be letting a lot of celebrities come on as well as fix ups.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here