Williams and Moore have quite the history of not liking each other, as everyone knows by now. A provoked Williams attacked Moore during the “RHOA” reunion show taping.
These ladies definitely know how to bring the drama. Therefore, Stanger must know exactly what she’s looking for in the reality stars.
“I thought about Kenya Moore. I thought about Porsha [Williams]. Can I put them on the same show?” she asked CableTV.com.
Both women are technically single now, but both of them are dating — having been in the headlines for their dating fiascos as well.
Stanger wants more celebrity presences on the show. Moore and Williams could bring that “star power” to the table.
“Next season we are breaking format. We are doing something radically different,” Stanger said. “We are looking for celebrities to fix up their friends, family, assistants, bosses, whatever. We will be letting a lot of celebrities come on as well as fix ups.”
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here