*All six cast members of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” from season six were asked to return for season seven.
But “RHOA” biggest star is being Bravo‘s biggest diva.
NeNe Leakes wants more money from the network before agreeing to return for the 7th season.
Leakes is currently Bravo’s highest paid housewive — reportedly making $1 million each season.
“Everybody has been invited back,” she said.
But will she return being that she wants bigger bucks?
Maybe, all the drama she experienced on the show caused her to stress and spend more — resulting in the need for more money? Maybe?
Or maybe she could just be demanding more money since she’s the biggest reality star on Bravo? Probably more likely.
“I don’t know exactly what I’m doing…This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity,” Leakes said.
Nevertheless, being the biggest star doesn’t make her selfish when it comes to recognizing the needs of the entire cast.
“All of us deserve a raise,” Leakes said. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here