*All six cast members of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” from season six were asked to return for season seven.
But “RHOA” biggest star is being Bravo‘s biggest diva.
NeNe Leakes wants more money from the network before agreeing to return for the 7th season.
Leakes is currently Bravo’s highest paid housewive — reportedly making $1 million each season.
“Everybody has been invited back,” she said.
But will she return being that she wants bigger bucks?
Maybe, all the drama she experienced on the show caused her to stress and spend more — resulting in the need for more money? Maybe?
Or maybe she could just be demanding more money since she’s the biggest reality star on Bravo? Probably more likely.
“I don’t know exactly what I’m doing…This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity,” Leakes said.
Nevertheless, being the biggest star doesn’t make her selfish when it comes to recognizing the needs of the entire cast.
“All of us deserve a raise,” Leakes said. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here