*All six cast members of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” from season six were asked to return for season seven.
But “RHOA” biggest star is being Bravo‘s biggest diva.
NeNe Leakes wants more money from the network before agreeing to return for the 7th season.
Leakes is currently Bravo’s highest paid housewive — reportedly making $1 million each season.
“Everybody has been invited back,” she said.
But will she return being that she wants bigger bucks?
Maybe, all the drama she experienced on the show caused her to stress and spend more — resulting in the need for more money? Maybe?
Or maybe she could just be demanding more money since she’s the biggest reality star on Bravo? Probably more likely.
“I don’t know exactly what I’m doing…This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity,” Leakes said.
Nevertheless, being the biggest star doesn’t make her selfish when it comes to recognizing the needs of the entire cast.
“All of us deserve a raise,” Leakes said. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here