*All six cast members of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” from season six were asked to return for season seven.
But “RHOA” biggest star is being Bravo‘s biggest diva.
NeNe Leakes wants more money from the network before agreeing to return for the 7th season.
Leakes is currently Bravo’s highest paid housewive — reportedly making $1 million each season.
“Everybody has been invited back,” she said.
But will she return being that she wants bigger bucks?
Maybe, all the drama she experienced on the show caused her to stress and spend more — resulting in the need for more money? Maybe?
Or maybe she could just be demanding more money since she’s the biggest reality star on Bravo? Probably more likely.
“I don’t know exactly what I’m doing…This past season was very dark and toxic; there was a lot of negativity. I just don’t want to work with so much negativity,” Leakes said.
Nevertheless, being the biggest star doesn’t make her selfish when it comes to recognizing the needs of the entire cast.
“All of us deserve a raise,” Leakes said. “I haven’t asked for more money yet, but I damn sure plan to!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here