*There’s a secret epidemic in Black America. HIV is striking the black population more than others with rates reaching epidemic proportions. In fact, Black Americans are currently nearly eight times more likely than White Americans to be HIV positive.
OWN’s popular docu-series “Our America with Lisa Ling” will explore how the social and economic pressures have helped drive the spread of the disease, and introduces five courageous men and women who have decided to come out of the shadows for the very first time to help pave the way for greater acceptance of the disease.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here