*Plastic surgeon David Matlock started off giving a consultation and information about his famous vaginoplasty procedure to his patient Veronica and ended up giving her an engagement ring, as well.
The “Dr. 90210” doctor revealed Barcroft Media that it was “love at first sight.” He was able to persuade Veronica to go under the knife and get his “Wonder Woman Makeover,” which includes liposuction of the chin, arms and thighs, to which she agreed.
Matlock proposed to Veronica on the first and has been using his sculpting skills to make her more beautiful ever since. He’s also been using the plastic surgery procedures that he pioneered to craft his own perfect body.
Now the pair think of themselves as an aesthetically “perfect” couple. But not everyone in the family is in favor of these artificial enhancements.
“I would never really wanna get surgery, cause it’s not really you. I’d want to be myself,” Veronica’s 9-year-old daughter, Isabella, said.
The Washington Post released an article in 2007 that revealed Matlock was sued for malpractice 10 times in just a decade. He has also been disciplined by the Medical Board of California, which tried to revoke his license in 1998 for negligence, fraud and dishonesty, according to the Wall Street Journal. He settled with the board and was given four years of probation.
The procedure that won him the love of his life is the controversial vaginal rejuvenation. Aesthetic vagina surgeries, like the ones Matlock pioneered, have received a lot of backlash and according to a 2007 statement by the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the procedure is “not medically indicated.”
The committee elaborates that, “Women should be informed about the lack of data supporting the efficacy of these procedures and their potential complications, including infection, altered sensation, dyspareunia, adhesions, and scarring.” The organization confirmed to The Huffington Post that it still maintains this position.
Ultimately, however, the Matlocks say their love isn’t about liposuction or botox injections. As Matlock puts it, he’ll care for Veronica “for richer or poorer, till death do us part!” She chimes in: “But not fat!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here