*TMZ unearthed the scrapped video for Lady Gaga and R Kelly’s song “Do What U Want,” which appears to have never seen the light of day because of its sexual content.
The track was released last year as the second single from Gaga’s “ARTPOP” album and pushes themes of sexual submissiveness, which R. Kelly and Gaga famously demonstrated in several live performances of the song, but never as explicitly as seen in the Terry Richardson-directed video leaked by TMZ.
The 30-second clip begins with Gaga on a hospital gurney moaning as R. Kelly’s hand moves around under her sheet. “Sounds like that medicine’s starting to kick in,” he says.
Gaga then begins to cavort around nude among newspaper gossip headlines related to her personal life and career. Back at the hospital, an unconscious Gaga is surrounded by scantily clad nurses who are grinding on her and moving her limbs around as they party. She then appears posing in a dress made from the tabloid pages while Terry Richardson takes shots like a pap.
R. Kelly was tried on counts of child pornography and found not guilty in 2008. Richardson has recently been accused of lewd sexual conduct by numerous models involved in his shoots. Given the history of her collaborators and the overt sexual nature of the video, her team certainly had reason to fear controversy.
Watch the 30-second clip below:
– Watch More
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here