PREVIOUS STORY UPDATED WITH BELOW CLIP:
*British tabloid The Sun claims it has a second video showing Justin Bieber using the N-word, this time changing the lyrics to one of his popular songs to sing about killing a “n**ger” and joining the Ku Klux Klan.
The Sun is offering the full story only to its paid subscribers, but according to a report of the Sun article in the New York Daily News, the 24-second clip shows Biebs – in a dark blue shirt and a dog tag – changing the words of his 2009 hit, “One Less Lonely Girl,” to “One Less Lonely N**ger.”
The Canadian singer just Sunday apologized after a 2009 video emerged of him using the same racial slur several times in a punchline to a joke about black people and chainsaws.
The latest clip, according to the Daily News’ account of The Sun article, “shows the star cackling through his re-worded song. A girl can be heard cackling in the background as Bieber spits out the slur and mentions the KKK.”
“One Less Lonely Girl” was written by Usher, who has acted as the now-20-year-old’s mentor and stood by him despite Bieber’s increasingly controversial off-stage antics.
It’s unclear when, exactly, the latest clip was filmed, but was sometime after Bieber was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group “and was a rising child star,” according to the Sun.
TMZ is reporting that the first video surfaced because Bieber was the victim of a million dollar shakedown.
Our sources say … approximately two months ago Bieber’s reps were contacted by a lawyer representing a guy who worked on one of Bieber’s video projects. We’re told the guy was in possession of Bieber’s personal hard drive, saw the video and swiped it.
We’re told the lawyer told Bieber’s reps his client would sell the video to the media unless Bieber anted up $1 million. Bieber’s reps scoffed, and the lawyer immediately dropped the price to $800K.
Sources say the lawyer kept calling back and finally — a week ago — said $500K would keep the tape secret. The lawyer was told he “wasn’t even in the ballpark” and was sent packing. The video was released a week later.
We’re told Bieber’s people wouldn’t make the deal because they didn’t think the tape was that harmful … especially because Bieber was 15 years old when he told the racist joke.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here