PREVIOUS STORY UPDATED WITH BELOW CLIP:
*British tabloid The Sun claims it has a second video showing Justin Bieber using the N-word, this time changing the lyrics to one of his popular songs to sing about killing a “n**ger” and joining the Ku Klux Klan.
The Sun is offering the full story only to its paid subscribers, but according to a report of the Sun article in the New York Daily News, the 24-second clip shows Biebs – in a dark blue shirt and a dog tag – changing the words of his 2009 hit, “One Less Lonely Girl,” to “One Less Lonely N**ger.”
The Canadian singer just Sunday apologized after a 2009 video emerged of him using the same racial slur several times in a punchline to a joke about black people and chainsaws.
The latest clip, according to the Daily News’ account of The Sun article, “shows the star cackling through his re-worded song. A girl can be heard cackling in the background as Bieber spits out the slur and mentions the KKK.”
“One Less Lonely Girl” was written by Usher, who has acted as the now-20-year-old’s mentor and stood by him despite Bieber’s increasingly controversial off-stage antics.
It’s unclear when, exactly, the latest clip was filmed, but was sometime after Bieber was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group “and was a rising child star,” according to the Sun.
TMZ is reporting that the first video surfaced because Bieber was the victim of a million dollar shakedown.
Our sources say … approximately two months ago Bieber’s reps were contacted by a lawyer representing a guy who worked on one of Bieber’s video projects. We’re told the guy was in possession of Bieber’s personal hard drive, saw the video and swiped it.
We’re told the lawyer told Bieber’s reps his client would sell the video to the media unless Bieber anted up $1 million. Bieber’s reps scoffed, and the lawyer immediately dropped the price to $800K.
Sources say the lawyer kept calling back and finally — a week ago — said $500K would keep the tape secret. The lawyer was told he “wasn’t even in the ballpark” and was sent packing. The video was released a week later.
We’re told Bieber’s people wouldn’t make the deal because they didn’t think the tape was that harmful … especially because Bieber was 15 years old when he told the racist joke.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here