*As Tracy Morgan remains in the hospital recovering from injuries sustained in a car crash, the man responsible for the incident is speaking out against claims he was under the influence or lacking sleep at the time of the crash.
TMZ.com reports that a Twitter account that appears to belong to Walmart truck driver Kevin Roper was active early Tuesday morning. The site added that a remorseful Roper took to twitter to express his feelings on what happened with Morgan, saying, “I wish it was me and I can’t express how horrible I feel.”
As for reports he hadn’t slept in 24 hours when he dozed off and crashed in to Morgan’s vehicle around 1a.m. on Saturday, Roper denied the claims while accusing the media of making him a scapegoat “because a famous person was involved.”
“I was never charged at the scene of the accident because once again i was not guilty of any crime. Not until all the TV cameras came,” he tweeted.
From the tweets, Roper looks to take the stand that he wasn’t negligent or responsible for the crash as he suggests he was not at fault. Nevertheless, Roper is well aware of how the situation looks.
“So yes i am now most likely f****d because i had an unfortunate ACCIDENT with the wrong car that night,” he wrote
For more on Kevin Roper’s twitter response, click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here