*As Tracy Morgan remains in the hospital recovering from injuries sustained in a car crash, the man responsible for the incident is speaking out against claims he was under the influence or lacking sleep at the time of the crash.
TMZ.com reports that a Twitter account that appears to belong to Walmart truck driver Kevin Roper was active early Tuesday morning. The site added that a remorseful Roper took to twitter to express his feelings on what happened with Morgan, saying, “I wish it was me and I can’t express how horrible I feel.”
As for reports he hadn’t slept in 24 hours when he dozed off and crashed in to Morgan’s vehicle around 1a.m. on Saturday, Roper denied the claims while accusing the media of making him a scapegoat “because a famous person was involved.”
“I was never charged at the scene of the accident because once again i was not guilty of any crime. Not until all the TV cameras came,” he tweeted.
From the tweets, Roper looks to take the stand that he wasn’t negligent or responsible for the crash as he suggests he was not at fault. Nevertheless, Roper is well aware of how the situation looks.
“So yes i am now most likely f****d because i had an unfortunate ACCIDENT with the wrong car that night,” he wrote
For more on Kevin Roper’s twitter response, click here.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here