People don’t just leave an enormous tip for a waitress at a place like Waffle House unless they are really impressed with the service.
Shaina Brown should be proud of herself. As a waitress who works the late shift at a Waffle House in Raleigh, she has learned a few things over the past seven years; and customer service is apparently one of them.
But even on her best night, she could not have imagined what happened on Mother’s Day at 3 a.m.
A patron eating a Texas bacon patty melt called Brown over and said, “I’m going to bless you tonight.”
The man paid his bill with a credit card and wrote $1,500 on the tip line. His only request was that Brown share $500 with a haggard-looking woman at a table nearby.
Then he told Brown, “You have a good spirit,” and left in a taxi.
You can only imagine the thoughts going through the single mother’s head as she tried to wrap her brain around what just happened. She could get those new shoes for her three kids; fix the broken transmission on her car, and pay some bills.
If management had let her keep it, that is.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here