People don’t just leave an enormous tip for a waitress at a place like Waffle House unless they are really impressed with the service.
Shaina Brown should be proud of herself. As a waitress who works the late shift at a Waffle House in Raleigh, she has learned a few things over the past seven years; and customer service is apparently one of them.
But even on her best night, she could not have imagined what happened on Mother’s Day at 3 a.m.
A patron eating a Texas bacon patty melt called Brown over and said, “I’m going to bless you tonight.”
The man paid his bill with a credit card and wrote $1,500 on the tip line. His only request was that Brown share $500 with a haggard-looking woman at a table nearby.
Then he told Brown, “You have a good spirit,” and left in a taxi.
You can only imagine the thoughts going through the single mother’s head as she tried to wrap her brain around what just happened. She could get those new shoes for her three kids; fix the broken transmission on her car, and pay some bills.
If management had let her keep it, that is.
Continue reading at EURThisNThat
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here