*According to an NBC News report, thirteen kids have already died this year, as a result of being left in a hot car.
According to me, that’s 13 too many.
Apparently, even if the temperature outside is only 80-degrees, within an hour inside a car with the windows and doors closed, the temperature can rise to as high as 120-degrees.
And a child could smother from the heat.
One father is now in jail, accused of murder, for leaving his 22-month old son in the car for seven hours because, well, according to him…
Continue reading at EURThisNThat.
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here