“You better straighten up, Jay-Z,” Williams warned. “If you let Beyoncé slip through your hands, everybody will hate you.”
Williams’ comments are in response to a poll she took that asked if Jay Z’s career would still be as hot if he broke up with Beyoncé. The audience, which also took the poll, responded overwhelmingly with ‘no.’
Rumors of a split between Jay Z and Beyoncé have surfaced in recent days. According to reports, Jay Z has been getting friendly with “Long Island Princess” star Casey Cohen, while Beyoncé’s relationship with her bodyguard has ticked off the rhymesayer.
“I was reading that Jay-Z is reportedly very jealous of Julius and wants him fired. Julius should have been fired the day that he let that all go down in the elevator,” Williams stated. “My thing is, how are you going to get a bodyguard that looks better than your husband?”
Williams acknowledged that although the couple has worked hard to control their image, the public still craves information.
“I’m sorry that this has happened, but people do want to know what’s going on with Jay-Z and Beyoncé,” Wendy said. “They have been so controlling of their image as a couple, and now we’re getting to find out a little bit more.”
Despite holding on to the idea that neither Jay Z or Beyoncé has been messing around with other people, Williams couldn’t deny that the pair have chemistry.
“I think this is probably a messy marriage between the two of them…I’m sure that they really love each other,” Wendy said, adding that she thinks Jay might be guarding his relationship very closely despite rumors of infidelity. “There’s no denying their thing. But I’ll tell you want: I don’t believe that he would ever do anything that would make her want to divorce him anymore.”
To see Wendy Williams’ response to the Jay and Beyoncé rumors, check out the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here