*It’s official. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the investigation of a controversial photo of their 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a 20-year-old actor.
According to RadarOnline, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services cleared the Smiths following their investigation of the family in regards to the picture, which featured former “Hannah Montana” star, Moises Arias.
Sources revealed to the site that DCFS officials found no evidence that Willow had ever been in danger. Although no action will be taken against Will and Jada, they have been advised to keep a closer watch on their children’s social media accounts in the future.
To date, the power couple hasn’t commented on the DCFS investigation. But that didn’t stop Jada from giving her two-cents when she initially downplayed any sign of controversy when the uproar over Willow’s photo started.
“Here’s the deal: There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation,” the actress told cameramen with TMZ. “You guys are projecting your trash onto it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles, and that’s not cool.”
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here