*It’s official. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the investigation of a controversial photo of their 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a 20-year-old actor.
According to RadarOnline, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services cleared the Smiths following their investigation of the family in regards to the picture, which featured former “Hannah Montana” star, Moises Arias.
Sources revealed to the site that DCFS officials found no evidence that Willow had ever been in danger. Although no action will be taken against Will and Jada, they have been advised to keep a closer watch on their children’s social media accounts in the future.
To date, the power couple hasn’t commented on the DCFS investigation. But that didn’t stop Jada from giving her two-cents when she initially downplayed any sign of controversy when the uproar over Willow’s photo started.
“Here’s the deal: There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation,” the actress told cameramen with TMZ. “You guys are projecting your trash onto it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles, and that’s not cool.”
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here