*It’s official. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the investigation of a controversial photo of their 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a 20-year-old actor.
According to RadarOnline, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services cleared the Smiths following their investigation of the family in regards to the picture, which featured former “Hannah Montana” star, Moises Arias.
Sources revealed to the site that DCFS officials found no evidence that Willow had ever been in danger. Although no action will be taken against Will and Jada, they have been advised to keep a closer watch on their children’s social media accounts in the future.
To date, the power couple hasn’t commented on the DCFS investigation. But that didn’t stop Jada from giving her two-cents when she initially downplayed any sign of controversy when the uproar over Willow’s photo started.
“Here’s the deal: There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation,” the actress told cameramen with TMZ. “You guys are projecting your trash onto it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles, and that’s not cool.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here