*It’s official. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have been cleared of any wrongdoing in the investigation of a controversial photo of their 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a 20-year-old actor.
According to RadarOnline, the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services cleared the Smiths following their investigation of the family in regards to the picture, which featured former “Hannah Montana” star, Moises Arias.
Sources revealed to the site that DCFS officials found no evidence that Willow had ever been in danger. Although no action will be taken against Will and Jada, they have been advised to keep a closer watch on their children’s social media accounts in the future.
To date, the power couple hasn’t commented on the DCFS investigation. But that didn’t stop Jada from giving her two-cents when she initially downplayed any sign of controversy when the uproar over Willow’s photo started.
“Here’s the deal: There was nothing sexual about that picture or that situation,” the actress told cameramen with TMZ. “You guys are projecting your trash onto it and you’re acting like covert pedophiles, and that’s not cool.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here