RadarOnline.com reports that preparations are being made to close the investigation, which stemmed from a controversial photo of the 13-year-old “Whip My Hair” vocalist and her 20-year-old friend, in light of Child Protective Services failing to expose any evidence that Willow has ever been in any danger around Arias, or that she has been physically or emotionally abused.
“There has been no evidence presented that Willow has ever been in any danger around Moises, or that she has ever been physically or emotionally abused,” a source told RadarOnline. “It’s likely the investigation will remain open for the next two weeks out of an abundance of caution, with no findings of reprimand against Will and Jada. Willow is a very well adjusted, smart, and articulate young lady.”
The black and white picture in question of Willow Smith and Arias generated headlines as it featured the shirtless actor in bed with Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s daughter as his lower half is underneath bed sheets. Arias ultimately deleted the pic shortly after posting it.
In the aftermath of the drama, the source revealed to RadarOnline that “Will and Jada have told social workers they will monitor their kids’ social media accounts, and encourage them not to post personal photos. It has definitely been a wake-up call for Willow’s parents about the dangers of social media.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here