RadarOnline.com reports that preparations are being made to close the investigation, which stemmed from a controversial photo of the 13-year-old “Whip My Hair” vocalist and her 20-year-old friend, in light of Child Protective Services failing to expose any evidence that Willow has ever been in any danger around Arias, or that she has been physically or emotionally abused.
“There has been no evidence presented that Willow has ever been in any danger around Moises, or that she has ever been physically or emotionally abused,” a source told RadarOnline. “It’s likely the investigation will remain open for the next two weeks out of an abundance of caution, with no findings of reprimand against Will and Jada. Willow is a very well adjusted, smart, and articulate young lady.”
The black and white picture in question of Willow Smith and Arias generated headlines as it featured the shirtless actor in bed with Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s daughter as his lower half is underneath bed sheets. Arias ultimately deleted the pic shortly after posting it.
In the aftermath of the drama, the source revealed to RadarOnline that “Will and Jada have told social workers they will monitor their kids’ social media accounts, and encourage them not to post personal photos. It has definitely been a wake-up call for Willow’s parents about the dangers of social media.”
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here