RadarOnline.com reports that preparations are being made to close the investigation, which stemmed from a controversial photo of the 13-year-old “Whip My Hair” vocalist and her 20-year-old friend, in light of Child Protective Services failing to expose any evidence that Willow has ever been in any danger around Arias, or that she has been physically or emotionally abused.
“There has been no evidence presented that Willow has ever been in any danger around Moises, or that she has ever been physically or emotionally abused,” a source told RadarOnline. “It’s likely the investigation will remain open for the next two weeks out of an abundance of caution, with no findings of reprimand against Will and Jada. Willow is a very well adjusted, smart, and articulate young lady.”
The black and white picture in question of Willow Smith and Arias generated headlines as it featured the shirtless actor in bed with Will and Jada Pinkett Smith’s daughter as his lower half is underneath bed sheets. Arias ultimately deleted the pic shortly after posting it.
In the aftermath of the drama, the source revealed to RadarOnline that “Will and Jada have told social workers they will monitor their kids’ social media accounts, and encourage them not to post personal photos. It has definitely been a wake-up call for Willow’s parents about the dangers of social media.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here