*Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of the Young Money Entertainment are still supporting Justin Bieber in the wake of his latest racist video to surface, telling TMZ that Bieber is still family.
Young Money President Mack Maine said everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin’s part. Mack Maine says the majority of Justin’s crew is black, and “Bieber does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect.”
Mack Maine says Justin has “legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture.”
And Mack Maine says everyone in the Young Money camp believes Bieber’s age at the time he recorded the song is highly relevant. Mack Maine confessed, “I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they’d think it was funny.”
Mack Maine says that joke was as offensive as Bieber’s, and the difference is simply he didn’t get caught.
For all these reasons, Mack Maine says Young Money will continue to work with Bieber.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here