*Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of the Young Money Entertainment are still supporting Justin Bieber in the wake of his latest racist video to surface, telling TMZ that Bieber is still family.
Young Money President Mack Maine said everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin’s part. Mack Maine says the majority of Justin’s crew is black, and “Bieber does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect.”
Mack Maine says Justin has “legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture.”
And Mack Maine says everyone in the Young Money camp believes Bieber’s age at the time he recorded the song is highly relevant. Mack Maine confessed, “I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they’d think it was funny.”
Mack Maine says that joke was as offensive as Bieber’s, and the difference is simply he didn’t get caught.
For all these reasons, Mack Maine says Young Money will continue to work with Bieber.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here