*Lil Wayne, Birdman and the rest of the Young Money Entertainment are still supporting Justin Bieber in the wake of his latest racist video to surface, telling TMZ that Bieber is still family.
Young Money President Mack Maine said everyone on the label has interacted with Bieber extensively and there has not been a hint of racism on Justin’s part. Mack Maine says the majority of Justin’s crew is black, and “Bieber does not have a slave mentality. He treats his people with respect.”
Mack Maine says Justin has “legitimately adopted the culture of the hip hop, African American culture.”
And Mack Maine says everyone in the Young Money camp believes Bieber’s age at the time he recorded the song is highly relevant. Mack Maine confessed, “I remember telling a white man, Chinese man, Black man joke as a kid that was terrible and I told it to my friends because I thought they’d think it was funny.”
Mack Maine says that joke was as offensive as Bieber’s, and the difference is simply he didn’t get caught.
For all these reasons, Mack Maine says Young Money will continue to work with Bieber.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here