*Grammy-winning singer Alicia Keys has signed with Ron Laffitte and Guy Oseary at Maverick for management.
Laffitte, whose clients include Pharrell Williams and OneRepublic, and Oseary, who’s been guiding Madonna’s career since 2005 and recently signed U2, will co-manage Keys and partner with Keys’ company, AK Worldwide, on the artist’s music, entrepreneurial and philanthropic endeavors, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Keys had been managed by Will Botwin at Red Light Management since November 2010. The two “parted ways amicably,” says a rep for the singer, songwriter, producer and actress.
Keys is currently working on her sixth studio album. Since first breaking onto the scene in 2001 with the hit “Fallin’,” she has won 15 Grammy awards and sold a total of 18.4 million albums in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Keys’ last album, 2012’s Girl on Fire, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 (her fourth album to do so) and has sold 755,000 to date. Before that, her 2009 release, Element of Freedom, moved 1.6 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here