*Grammy-winning singer Alicia Keys has signed with Ron Laffitte and Guy Oseary at Maverick for management.
Laffitte, whose clients include Pharrell Williams and OneRepublic, and Oseary, who’s been guiding Madonna’s career since 2005 and recently signed U2, will co-manage Keys and partner with Keys’ company, AK Worldwide, on the artist’s music, entrepreneurial and philanthropic endeavors, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Keys had been managed by Will Botwin at Red Light Management since November 2010. The two “parted ways amicably,” says a rep for the singer, songwriter, producer and actress.
Keys is currently working on her sixth studio album. Since first breaking onto the scene in 2001 with the hit “Fallin’,” she has won 15 Grammy awards and sold a total of 18.4 million albums in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Keys’ last album, 2012’s Girl on Fire, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 (her fourth album to do so) and has sold 755,000 to date. Before that, her 2009 release, Element of Freedom, moved 1.6 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here