*Grammy-winning singer Alicia Keys has signed with Ron Laffitte and Guy Oseary at Maverick for management.
Laffitte, whose clients include Pharrell Williams and OneRepublic, and Oseary, who’s been guiding Madonna’s career since 2005 and recently signed U2, will co-manage Keys and partner with Keys’ company, AK Worldwide, on the artist’s music, entrepreneurial and philanthropic endeavors, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Keys had been managed by Will Botwin at Red Light Management since November 2010. The two “parted ways amicably,” says a rep for the singer, songwriter, producer and actress.
Keys is currently working on her sixth studio album. Since first breaking onto the scene in 2001 with the hit “Fallin’,” she has won 15 Grammy awards and sold a total of 18.4 million albums in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Keys’ last album, 2012’s Girl on Fire, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 (her fourth album to do so) and has sold 755,000 to date. Before that, her 2009 release, Element of Freedom, moved 1.6 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here