Tran talked about her rocky relationship with on-and-off-again boyfriend Chris Brown.
She got very candid about battling Rihanna and her 14 million fans for Brown’s heart.
“I’ve never dated a celebrity before,” she said on “Just Keke,” which will air Wednesday. “It was very new to me.”
She had to deal with the public scrutiny that came along with dating a celebrity. And the pressure was very overwhelming for her.
“In this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity, whose ex-girlfriend is an even bigger … you know what I’m saying,” she said. “Not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans. So imagine how that feels for me.”
Tran didn’t know how to deal with the attacks on her character from dating Brown.
“They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and they know nothing about me,” she said of RiRi’s stans.
Nevertheless, she said “it’s the case of the ex” — understanding why their love triangle is popular among folks watching.
“We all go through it,” she added. “The reason why people tuned into this so much is because it’s relatable.”
Tran didn’t want to be in the spotlight, but that came along with dating Brown.
“The heartbreak, because it was a real situation,” she said. “Because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want.”
Tran and Brown broke up after he posted a photo of her naked behind on Instagram, but apparently the couple got back together.
“The difference between you and I is that my love is unwavering,” Tran posted on Instagram. “You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love.”
Watch the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here