Tran talked about her rocky relationship with on-and-off-again boyfriend Chris Brown.
She got very candid about battling Rihanna and her 14 million fans for Brown’s heart.
“I’ve never dated a celebrity before,” she said on “Just Keke,” which will air Wednesday. “It was very new to me.”
She had to deal with the public scrutiny that came along with dating a celebrity. And the pressure was very overwhelming for her.
“In this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity, whose ex-girlfriend is an even bigger … you know what I’m saying,” she said. “Not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans. So imagine how that feels for me.”
Tran didn’t know how to deal with the attacks on her character from dating Brown.
“They make up all kinds of crazy stuff and they know nothing about me,” she said of RiRi’s stans.
Nevertheless, she said “it’s the case of the ex” — understanding why their love triangle is popular among folks watching.
“We all go through it,” she added. “The reason why people tuned into this so much is because it’s relatable.”
Tran didn’t want to be in the spotlight, but that came along with dating Brown.
“The heartbreak, because it was a real situation,” she said. “Because I stay so mute sometimes, that leaves open space for them to say whatever they want.”
Tran and Brown broke up after he posted a photo of her naked behind on Instagram, but apparently the couple got back together.
“The difference between you and I is that my love is unwavering,” Tran posted on Instagram. “You have shattered my heart, but you have not shattered my love.”
Watch the clip below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here