*Can you imagine going off on the Queen of Soul, telling her she can’t sit down an eat her burger she just bought at your restaurant just because she ordered takeout?
Umm, well, yes, that actually happened to of all people, Aretha Franklin. A spokesman for Franklin says the situation went down Tuesday at a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Lewiston, NY near Buffalo after she performed a sold-out concert.
Franklin, who obviously felt very D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D, says in a statement that the restaurant worker was “very rude, unprofessional and nasty.”
Meanwhile, a Johnny Rockets spokeswoman – doing damage control – says the franchise owner is sorry for the actions of “a new and very young employee.”
She says the owner has spoken with the employee and has clarified his takeout policies.
Something tells us they won’t have to worry about serving the Queen of Soul anymore. We doubt they’ll see her face again. She doesn’t take to kindly to people who don’t R-E-S-P-E-C-T her.
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- 50 Cent’s Bankruptcy Statement Includes 7 Cars Valued at Half Mil
- Drake Uses PowerPoint Presentation to Roast Meek Mill in Concert
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here