*Can you imagine going off on the Queen of Soul, telling her she can’t sit down an eat her burger she just bought at your restaurant just because she ordered takeout?
Umm, well, yes, that actually happened to of all people, Aretha Franklin. A spokesman for Franklin says the situation went down Tuesday at a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Lewiston, NY near Buffalo after she performed a sold-out concert.
Franklin, who obviously felt very D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D, says in a statement that the restaurant worker was “very rude, unprofessional and nasty.”
Meanwhile, a Johnny Rockets spokeswoman – doing damage control – says the franchise owner is sorry for the actions of “a new and very young employee.”
She says the owner has spoken with the employee and has clarified his takeout policies.
Something tells us they won’t have to worry about serving the Queen of Soul anymore. We doubt they’ll see her face again. She doesn’t take to kindly to people who don’t R-E-S-P-E-C-T her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here