*Can you imagine going off on the Queen of Soul, telling her she can’t sit down an eat her burger she just bought at your restaurant just because she ordered takeout?
Umm, well, yes, that actually happened to of all people, Aretha Franklin. A spokesman for Franklin says the situation went down Tuesday at a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Lewiston, NY near Buffalo after she performed a sold-out concert.
Franklin, who obviously felt very D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D, says in a statement that the restaurant worker was “very rude, unprofessional and nasty.”
Meanwhile, a Johnny Rockets spokeswoman – doing damage control – says the franchise owner is sorry for the actions of “a new and very young employee.”
She says the owner has spoken with the employee and has clarified his takeout policies.
Something tells us they won’t have to worry about serving the Queen of Soul anymore. We doubt they’ll see her face again. She doesn’t take to kindly to people who don’t R-E-S-P-E-C-T her.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here