*Can you imagine going off on the Queen of Soul, telling her she can’t sit down an eat her burger she just bought at your restaurant just because she ordered takeout?
Umm, well, yes, that actually happened to of all people, Aretha Franklin. A spokesman for Franklin says the situation went down Tuesday at a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Lewiston, NY near Buffalo after she performed a sold-out concert.
Franklin, who obviously felt very D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D, says in a statement that the restaurant worker was “very rude, unprofessional and nasty.”
Meanwhile, a Johnny Rockets spokeswoman – doing damage control – says the franchise owner is sorry for the actions of “a new and very young employee.”
She says the owner has spoken with the employee and has clarified his takeout policies.
Something tells us they won’t have to worry about serving the Queen of Soul anymore. We doubt they’ll see her face again. She doesn’t take to kindly to people who don’t R-E-S-P-E-C-T her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here