*Can you imagine going off on the Queen of Soul, telling her she can’t sit down an eat her burger she just bought at your restaurant just because she ordered takeout?
Umm, well, yes, that actually happened to of all people, Aretha Franklin. A spokesman for Franklin says the situation went down Tuesday at a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Lewiston, NY near Buffalo after she performed a sold-out concert.
Franklin, who obviously felt very D-I-S-R-E-S-P-E-C-T-E-D, says in a statement that the restaurant worker was “very rude, unprofessional and nasty.”
Meanwhile, a Johnny Rockets spokeswoman – doing damage control – says the franchise owner is sorry for the actions of “a new and very young employee.”
She says the owner has spoken with the employee and has clarified his takeout policies.
Something tells us they won’t have to worry about serving the Queen of Soul anymore. We doubt they’ll see her face again. She doesn’t take to kindly to people who don’t R-E-S-P-E-C-T her.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here