On Monday, the New York Post revealed the first official image of the couple from the film with Yaya Dacosta as Whitney and Belize-born actor Arlen Escarpeta as the late singer’s ex-husband Bobby Brown. The Post’s photo, which is Escarpeta’s first official image from the movie, comes days after Entertainment Weekly posted the first image of Decosta as Houston.
After marrying in 1992, Houston and Brown experienced a rocky relationship that often followed them. In 1993, the pair welcomed their daughter Bobbi Kristina — who has been a well-known critic of the film and lashed out as Bassett via a series of harsh tweets calling the director a “basket case.”
Lifetime’s Whitney Houston movie is scheduled to air on the network in 2015.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here