*Actor Bill Nunn, who plays EMT “Cash” on the USA series “Sirens,” has been promoted from recurring guest star to series regular for the second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on a British series, “Sirens” — from executive producers Denis Leary and Bob Fisher — follows three Chicago EMTs (Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels and Kevin Bigley).
Nunn, who appeared in nearly all the episodes in the half-hour comedy’s first season, joins an ensemble that also includes Jessica McNamee as a Chicago patrol officer.
Sirens was renewed for a second season in June.
Nunn who famously played Radio Raheem in Spike Lee’s “Do The Right Thing,” recently appeared in 2012’s “Won’t Back Down.”
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here