*Actor Bill Nunn, who plays EMT “Cash” on the USA series “Sirens,” has been promoted from recurring guest star to series regular for the second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Based on a British series, “Sirens” — from executive producers Denis Leary and Bob Fisher — follows three Chicago EMTs (Michael Mosley, Kevin Daniels and Kevin Bigley).
Nunn, who appeared in nearly all the episodes in the half-hour comedy’s first season, joins an ensemble that also includes Jessica McNamee as a Chicago patrol officer.
Sirens was renewed for a second season in June.
Nunn who famously played Radio Raheem in Spike Lee’s “Do The Right Thing,” recently appeared in 2012’s “Won’t Back Down.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here