*A leaked Instagram photo has resulted in damage control from Bobbi Kristina Brown.
According to media sources, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown is denying reports that she posted a less than flattering picture of herself using drugs. The pic in question features Bobbi Kristina smoking a substance from a water pipe.
On Tuesday morning, Bobbi Kristina denied that she posted the photo as she took to Twitter to clear the air and place the blame on someone out to ruin her.
“I’ve never posted any photo of me doing anything!” she tweeted. “This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for MYSELf. People are insane.”
Along with the Instagram photo, a lengthy caption was posted:
“This picture may be inappropriate, but I want to make a connection with you all. Don’t worry this picture isn’t recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can’t feel any pain anymore. I don’t take any drugs as of recently,” the caption read.
“People kinda expect more from me. But I can’t. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I’m in the same pain. I’m hurt. I’m trying to. I really do. But I know that I’m hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don’t know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen.”
Despite the denial of posting the picture, Bobbi Kristina did not deny that it is her featured in the image.
So what say you? Was the picture the work of a Bobbi Kristina hater or the woman herself? Sound off below in the usual place.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (MORE VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here