*After an extremely stressful barn burner of a game, Germany finally scored in the 113th minute with a goal from Mario Gotze to lift his team to 1-0 over Argentina, sealing Germany’s fate as the winners of the 2014 World Cup.
Stars such as Rihanna, LeBron James, Sarah Hyland and Gisele Bündchen showed support for the two teams from the stands in Brazil, but even more big time celebrities showed their support from the comforts of their home via Twitter and other social media applications.
German supermodel Heidi Klum was among many of the A-list celebrities to send her home team her best wishes via Twitter. Other celebrities included names such as Shannen Dohery, Savanna Guthrie, Wilmer Valderrama, Kobe Bryant, and Ryan Seacrest were also actively tweeting and showing signs of excitement with regards to the intense match between Germany and Argentina.
Check out People for more celebrity reactions from the World Cup Final match.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here