*After an extremely stressful barn burner of a game, Germany finally scored in the 113th minute with a goal from Mario Gotze to lift his team to 1-0 over Argentina, sealing Germany’s fate as the winners of the 2014 World Cup.
Stars such as Rihanna, LeBron James, Sarah Hyland and Gisele Bündchen showed support for the two teams from the stands in Brazil, but even more big time celebrities showed their support from the comforts of their home via Twitter and other social media applications.
German supermodel Heidi Klum was among many of the A-list celebrities to send her home team her best wishes via Twitter. Other celebrities included names such as Shannen Dohery, Savanna Guthrie, Wilmer Valderrama, Kobe Bryant, and Ryan Seacrest were also actively tweeting and showing signs of excitement with regards to the intense match between Germany and Argentina.
Check out People for more celebrity reactions from the World Cup Final match.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here