*After an extremely stressful barn burner of a game, Germany finally scored in the 113th minute with a goal from Mario Gotze to lift his team to 1-0 over Argentina, sealing Germany’s fate as the winners of the 2014 World Cup.
Stars such as Rihanna, LeBron James, Sarah Hyland and Gisele Bündchen showed support for the two teams from the stands in Brazil, but even more big time celebrities showed their support from the comforts of their home via Twitter and other social media applications.
German supermodel Heidi Klum was among many of the A-list celebrities to send her home team her best wishes via Twitter. Other celebrities included names such as Shannen Dohery, Savanna Guthrie, Wilmer Valderrama, Kobe Bryant, and Ryan Seacrest were also actively tweeting and showing signs of excitement with regards to the intense match between Germany and Argentina.
Check out People for more celebrity reactions from the World Cup Final match.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here