*After an extremely stressful barn burner of a game, Germany finally scored in the 113th minute with a goal from Mario Gotze to lift his team to 1-0 over Argentina, sealing Germany’s fate as the winners of the 2014 World Cup.
Stars such as Rihanna, LeBron James, Sarah Hyland and Gisele Bündchen showed support for the two teams from the stands in Brazil, but even more big time celebrities showed their support from the comforts of their home via Twitter and other social media applications.
German supermodel Heidi Klum was among many of the A-list celebrities to send her home team her best wishes via Twitter. Other celebrities included names such as Shannen Dohery, Savanna Guthrie, Wilmer Valderrama, Kobe Bryant, and Ryan Seacrest were also actively tweeting and showing signs of excitement with regards to the intense match between Germany and Argentina.
Check out People for more celebrity reactions from the World Cup Final match.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here