*After an extremely stressful barn burner of a game, Germany finally scored in the 113th minute with a goal from Mario Gotze to lift his team to 1-0 over Argentina, sealing Germany’s fate as the winners of the 2014 World Cup.
Stars such as Rihanna, LeBron James, Sarah Hyland and Gisele Bündchen showed support for the two teams from the stands in Brazil, but even more big time celebrities showed their support from the comforts of their home via Twitter and other social media applications.
German supermodel Heidi Klum was among many of the A-list celebrities to send her home team her best wishes via Twitter. Other celebrities included names such as Shannen Dohery, Savanna Guthrie, Wilmer Valderrama, Kobe Bryant, and Ryan Seacrest were also actively tweeting and showing signs of excitement with regards to the intense match between Germany and Argentina.
Check out People for more celebrity reactions from the World Cup Final match.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here