*The last time we saw Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in a reality series was four years ago, when she was searching far and wide for Mr. Right in VH1’s “What Chilli Wants.”
The 43-year-old TLC singer and single mom is still in the hunt and says she’s remains confident in her decision to wait patiently for a man who meets every requirement on her lengthy checklist.
“I know what I’ve gone through, and how I’ve compromised in the past too much, and I didn’t get anything out of it,” she says. “It didn’t get me anywhere but heartbreak.”
Chilli, who will appear as a judge in the truTV competition series “Fake Off” this fall, thinks its ridiculous to lower your standards just to have a man. She meant it in 2011 when her love life was on national television, and she means it now as she privately samples the dating pool.
“I’m not a media whore, so every guy I date, or in relationships, I’m not setting up press conferences to talk about it and give details,” she said. “But I have normal relationships and go on dates and stuff, and I’m telling you, it’s just not what I’m looking for. And I’m not into wasting my time or anybody else’s time, so it’s like, if we see it’s not gonna work out, move on.”
Below, Chilli talks about the misconception that celebrities can easily find love, how hard it was putting her dating life on reality television, and what men say to her about that checklist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here