*The last time we saw Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in a reality series was four years ago, when she was searching far and wide for Mr. Right in VH1’s “What Chilli Wants.”
The 43-year-old TLC singer and single mom is still in the hunt and says she’s remains confident in her decision to wait patiently for a man who meets every requirement on her lengthy checklist.
“I know what I’ve gone through, and how I’ve compromised in the past too much, and I didn’t get anything out of it,” she says. “It didn’t get me anywhere but heartbreak.”
Chilli, who will appear as a judge in the truTV competition series “Fake Off” this fall, thinks its ridiculous to lower your standards just to have a man. She meant it in 2011 when her love life was on national television, and she means it now as she privately samples the dating pool.
“I’m not a media whore, so every guy I date, or in relationships, I’m not setting up press conferences to talk about it and give details,” she said. “But I have normal relationships and go on dates and stuff, and I’m telling you, it’s just not what I’m looking for. And I’m not into wasting my time or anybody else’s time, so it’s like, if we see it’s not gonna work out, move on.”
Below, Chilli talks about the misconception that celebrities can easily find love, how hard it was putting her dating life on reality television, and what men say to her about that checklist.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here