No shade, but the couple is not sure if they’ll stay together and get married.
The couple is on-and-off-again anyways, but were recently spotted together at a Hennessy party. And sources said they looked happy together.
The couple broke up over an Instagram photo Brown posted of Tran’s bare behind, but seem to be working it out.
Tran knows her and Brown’s relationship isn’t quite right — “each relationship has its ups and downs” on Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Friday.
Cocoa Fab interviewed Tran during the BET Awards and was asked if they would ever get married.
“Oh…girl.. I don’t know about that! Ha! Ha! I don’t know if HE’s ready!”
Nevertheless, it was hard dealing with Brown being in jail, but she’s glad they can focus on their relationship now as well.
“I mean, it was hard. I had lonely nights! I was by myself. And I’ve never been in a relationship with somebody that was in jail, so just the communication and all that was tough,” she said. “But, I’m happy that he’s home and you know he’s back working on himself and I’m in a place where I’m working on myself and we’re just in a better more mature relationship.”
Tran added the public eye contributes to her rocky relationship with Brown.
“Being young and in love is hard in itself. Add in being famous and public opinion, and it gets even more difficult,” she said.
Watch Tran’s interview with Cocoa Fab below:
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here