No shade, but the couple is not sure if they’ll stay together and get married.
The couple is on-and-off-again anyways, but were recently spotted together at a Hennessy party. And sources said they looked happy together.
The couple broke up over an Instagram photo Brown posted of Tran’s bare behind, but seem to be working it out.
Tran knows her and Brown’s relationship isn’t quite right — “each relationship has its ups and downs” on Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Friday.
Cocoa Fab interviewed Tran during the BET Awards and was asked if they would ever get married.
“Oh…girl.. I don’t know about that! Ha! Ha! I don’t know if HE’s ready!”
Nevertheless, it was hard dealing with Brown being in jail, but she’s glad they can focus on their relationship now as well.
“I mean, it was hard. I had lonely nights! I was by myself. And I’ve never been in a relationship with somebody that was in jail, so just the communication and all that was tough,” she said. “But, I’m happy that he’s home and you know he’s back working on himself and I’m in a place where I’m working on myself and we’re just in a better more mature relationship.”
Tran added the public eye contributes to her rocky relationship with Brown.
“Being young and in love is hard in itself. Add in being famous and public opinion, and it gets even more difficult,” she said.
Watch Tran’s interview with Cocoa Fab below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here