*Chris Brown has a new home in California’s San Fernando Valley, and a new neighbor who has put him on notice.
Real estate sources tell TMZ that Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura, complete with a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, as well as a tennis court and clubhouse. And there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars.
But along with the amenities comes a neighbor who has threatened Breezy with gun violence.
“It can be the devil,” the neighbor told TMZ of Chris’s arrival in the community. “I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here