*Chris Brown has a new home in California’s San Fernando Valley, and a new neighbor who has put him on notice.
Real estate sources tell TMZ that Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura, complete with a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, as well as a tennis court and clubhouse. And there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars.
But along with the amenities comes a neighbor who has threatened Breezy with gun violence.
“It can be the devil,” the neighbor told TMZ of Chris’s arrival in the community. “I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here