*Chris Brown has a new home in California’s San Fernando Valley, and a new neighbor who has put him on notice.
Real estate sources tell TMZ that Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura, complete with a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, as well as a tennis court and clubhouse. And there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars.
But along with the amenities comes a neighbor who has threatened Breezy with gun violence.
“It can be the devil,” the neighbor told TMZ of Chris’s arrival in the community. “I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here