*Chris Brown has a new home in California’s San Fernando Valley, and a new neighbor who has put him on notice.
Real estate sources tell TMZ that Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura, complete with a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, as well as a tennis court and clubhouse. And there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars.
But along with the amenities comes a neighbor who has threatened Breezy with gun violence.
“It can be the devil,” the neighbor told TMZ of Chris’s arrival in the community. “I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here