*Chris Brown has a new home in California’s San Fernando Valley, and a new neighbor who has put him on notice.
Real estate sources tell TMZ that Brown is renting an 8,000 square foot, 6 bedroom house in Agoura, complete with a commercial ice cream bar, dance studio, billiard room, as well as a tennis court and clubhouse. And there’s plenty of space to park 75 cars.
But along with the amenities comes a neighbor who has threatened Breezy with gun violence.
“It can be the devil,” the neighbor told TMZ of Chris’s arrival in the community. “I can care less. I don’t care if they’re having orgies. It can even be Saddam Hussein for all I care, as long as he doesn’t trespass onto my property. If he does, I shoot him.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here