*Christina Milian and Lil Wayne have the gossip mill churning after leaving a BET afterparty together Sunday night in the wee hours. [Scroll down to watch.]
Less than two weeks after calling off her 14-month engagement to Jas Prince, Milian has sparked fresh rumors that she’s moved on with Weezy.
The pair left Hollywood’s Playhouse nightclub together and got into the back seat of a black car.
The mother of four-year-old daughter Violet with ex-boyfriend The-Dream, recorded two songs on Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V.”
The two already have an existing three-degrees-of-separation situation, as The-Dream has three children with his ex-wife, singer Nivea B. Nash – who also has a son, Neal Carter, by Lil Wayne.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here