*Christina Milian and Lil Wayne have the gossip mill churning after leaving a BET afterparty together Sunday night in the wee hours. [Scroll down to watch.]
Less than two weeks after calling off her 14-month engagement to Jas Prince, Milian has sparked fresh rumors that she’s moved on with Weezy.
The pair left Hollywood’s Playhouse nightclub together and got into the back seat of a black car.
The mother of four-year-old daughter Violet with ex-boyfriend The-Dream, recorded two songs on Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V.”
The two already have an existing three-degrees-of-separation situation, as The-Dream has three children with his ex-wife, singer Nivea B. Nash – who also has a son, Neal Carter, by Lil Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here