*Christina Milian and Lil Wayne have the gossip mill churning after leaving a BET afterparty together Sunday night in the wee hours. [Scroll down to watch.]
Less than two weeks after calling off her 14-month engagement to Jas Prince, Milian has sparked fresh rumors that she’s moved on with Weezy.
The pair left Hollywood’s Playhouse nightclub together and got into the back seat of a black car.
The mother of four-year-old daughter Violet with ex-boyfriend The-Dream, recorded two songs on Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V.”
The two already have an existing three-degrees-of-separation situation, as The-Dream has three children with his ex-wife, singer Nivea B. Nash – who also has a son, Neal Carter, by Lil Wayne.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here