*Christina Milian and Lil Wayne have the gossip mill churning after leaving a BET afterparty together Sunday night in the wee hours. [Scroll down to watch.]
Less than two weeks after calling off her 14-month engagement to Jas Prince, Milian has sparked fresh rumors that she’s moved on with Weezy.
The pair left Hollywood’s Playhouse nightclub together and got into the back seat of a black car.
The mother of four-year-old daughter Violet with ex-boyfriend The-Dream, recorded two songs on Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V.”
The two already have an existing three-degrees-of-separation situation, as The-Dream has three children with his ex-wife, singer Nivea B. Nash – who also has a son, Neal Carter, by Lil Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here