*Christina Milian and Lil Wayne have the gossip mill churning after leaving a BET afterparty together Sunday night in the wee hours. [Scroll down to watch.]
Less than two weeks after calling off her 14-month engagement to Jas Prince, Milian has sparked fresh rumors that she’s moved on with Weezy.
The pair left Hollywood’s Playhouse nightclub together and got into the back seat of a black car.
The mother of four-year-old daughter Violet with ex-boyfriend The-Dream, recorded two songs on Wayne’s upcoming album “Tha Carter V.”
The two already have an existing three-degrees-of-separation situation, as The-Dream has three children with his ex-wife, singer Nivea B. Nash – who also has a son, Neal Carter, by Lil Wayne.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here