*Dang, it looks like troubled actor Columbus Short is still in bad boy mode.
According to a report from PEOPLE, he was arrested for public intoxication Friday in Dallas, Texas.
The former Scandal star was booked after allegedly fighting with security at a local bar called Katy Trail Ice House, according to an employee.
A worker says the bar employs off-duty police officers, and Short, 31, “got into an issue” with them at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
“He was uncooperative with police,” the employee says. “It was a minor issue. He was verbally assaulting the police.”
Short’s lawyer and manager did not immediately return requests for comment
You can get MORE of this story at PEOPLE.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here