*Dang, it looks like troubled actor Columbus Short is still in bad boy mode.
According to a report from PEOPLE, he was arrested for public intoxication Friday in Dallas, Texas.
The former Scandal star was booked after allegedly fighting with security at a local bar called Katy Trail Ice House, according to an employee.
A worker says the bar employs off-duty police officers, and Short, 31, “got into an issue” with them at about 2 a.m. Saturday.
“He was uncooperative with police,” the employee says. “It was a minor issue. He was verbally assaulting the police.”
Short’s lawyer and manager did not immediately return requests for comment
You can get MORE of this story at PEOPLE.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here