*Cuba Gooding Jr., Keith David and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Comedy Central’s new scripted series “Big Time In Hollywood, FL,” produced by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The show follows two delusional brothers and self-proclaimed filmmakers (Anfanger, Lenny Jacobson), who are kicked out of their parents’ house and forced to fend for themselves for the first time in their lives, leading them on an epic journey in pursuit of their American dream.
In six episodes of “Big Time’s” 10-episode order, Oscar winner Gooding will play a fictionalized version of himself.
In six episodes, David will play a federal agent sent to investigate Cartel activity in Hollywood, Fla. In four episodes, Madsen will play a grizzled, alcoholic private investigator hired by the family to track their sons’ criminal activity.
The series is filming in Los Angeles for 2015 debut.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here