*Cuba Gooding Jr., Keith David and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Comedy Central’s new scripted series “Big Time In Hollywood, FL,” produced by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The show follows two delusional brothers and self-proclaimed filmmakers (Anfanger, Lenny Jacobson), who are kicked out of their parents’ house and forced to fend for themselves for the first time in their lives, leading them on an epic journey in pursuit of their American dream.
In six episodes of “Big Time’s” 10-episode order, Oscar winner Gooding will play a fictionalized version of himself.
In six episodes, David will play a federal agent sent to investigate Cartel activity in Hollywood, Fla. In four episodes, Madsen will play a grizzled, alcoholic private investigator hired by the family to track their sons’ criminal activity.
The series is filming in Los Angeles for 2015 debut.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here