*Cuba Gooding Jr., Keith David and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Comedy Central’s new scripted series “Big Time In Hollywood, FL,” produced by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The show follows two delusional brothers and self-proclaimed filmmakers (Anfanger, Lenny Jacobson), who are kicked out of their parents’ house and forced to fend for themselves for the first time in their lives, leading them on an epic journey in pursuit of their American dream.
In six episodes of “Big Time’s” 10-episode order, Oscar winner Gooding will play a fictionalized version of himself.
In six episodes, David will play a federal agent sent to investigate Cartel activity in Hollywood, Fla. In four episodes, Madsen will play a grizzled, alcoholic private investigator hired by the family to track their sons’ criminal activity.
The series is filming in Los Angeles for 2015 debut.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here