*Cuba Gooding Jr., Keith David and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Comedy Central’s new scripted series “Big Time In Hollywood, FL,” produced by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The show follows two delusional brothers and self-proclaimed filmmakers (Anfanger, Lenny Jacobson), who are kicked out of their parents’ house and forced to fend for themselves for the first time in their lives, leading them on an epic journey in pursuit of their American dream.
In six episodes of “Big Time’s” 10-episode order, Oscar winner Gooding will play a fictionalized version of himself.
In six episodes, David will play a federal agent sent to investigate Cartel activity in Hollywood, Fla. In four episodes, Madsen will play a grizzled, alcoholic private investigator hired by the family to track their sons’ criminal activity.
The series is filming in Los Angeles for 2015 debut.
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here