*Cuba Gooding Jr., Keith David and Michael Madsen have joined the cast of Comedy Central’s new scripted series “Big Time In Hollywood, FL,” produced by Ben Stiller‘s Red Hour and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
The show follows two delusional brothers and self-proclaimed filmmakers (Anfanger, Lenny Jacobson), who are kicked out of their parents’ house and forced to fend for themselves for the first time in their lives, leading them on an epic journey in pursuit of their American dream.
In six episodes of “Big Time’s” 10-episode order, Oscar winner Gooding will play a fictionalized version of himself.
In six episodes, David will play a federal agent sent to investigate Cartel activity in Hollywood, Fla. In four episodes, Madsen will play a grizzled, alcoholic private investigator hired by the family to track their sons’ criminal activity.
The series is filming in Los Angeles for 2015 debut.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here