*The Dance Party King, otherwise known as Cupid, is back with another dance hit to follow his timeless smash hit “Cupid Shuffle” and his latest dance sensation, “Wham Dance!”
This time he’s introducing another musical guest, “Oatmeal.” The high energy rapper is played by none other than comedian Nephew Tommy from The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Cupid and Nephew Tommy introduce the single “2×4” which is a fun upbeat line dance song. They play two cooks at a wedding who are looking for their big break! Cupid hands to song over to the DJ and you see the crowd get out of their seats! It brings together everyone and empowers them to dance and let loose and just have fun!
In other Cupid news, the line dance master is getting ready to release his new album Timeless in late August! He also just wrapped up performing at this year’s 20th anniversary of Essence Festival. But that’s not all. Cupid is set for Steve Harvey’s highly anticipated Neighborhood Awards in Atlanta.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here