*Back in 2006, when Sean “Diddy” Combs was setting the stage for singing competitions and reality shows, he recruited the four ladies that eventually became Danity Kane.
Like most of Diddy’s short lived spurts of inspiration, the girls fizzled out and weren’t heard from again, until this summer at the MTV awards.
They’re back, for how long, we’re not really sure. But while they’re here, they’re going to live it up and soak up as much as they can. Officially back together and only missing D. Woods, Danity Kane – Dawn Angelique, Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres – are looking young and hawt in their latest group shot, sporting all black everything in rebellious leather.
Do you like it? Do you think they’ll last? Tell us in the comments below.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here