*Back in 2006, when Sean “Diddy” Combs was setting the stage for singing competitions and reality shows, he recruited the four ladies that eventually became Danity Kane.
Like most of Diddy’s short lived spurts of inspiration, the girls fizzled out and weren’t heard from again, until this summer at the MTV awards.
They’re back, for how long, we’re not really sure. But while they’re here, they’re going to live it up and soak up as much as they can. Officially back together and only missing D. Woods, Danity Kane – Dawn Angelique, Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres – are looking young and hawt in their latest group shot, sporting all black everything in rebellious leather.
Do you like it? Do you think they’ll last? Tell us in the comments below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here