*Back in 2006, when Sean “Diddy” Combs was setting the stage for singing competitions and reality shows, he recruited the four ladies that eventually became Danity Kane.
Like most of Diddy’s short lived spurts of inspiration, the girls fizzled out and weren’t heard from again, until this summer at the MTV awards.
They’re back, for how long, we’re not really sure. But while they’re here, they’re going to live it up and soak up as much as they can. Officially back together and only missing D. Woods, Danity Kane – Dawn Angelique, Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres – are looking young and hawt in their latest group shot, sporting all black everything in rebellious leather.
Do you like it? Do you think they’ll last? Tell us in the comments below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here