*Back in 2006, when Sean “Diddy” Combs was setting the stage for singing competitions and reality shows, he recruited the four ladies that eventually became Danity Kane.
Like most of Diddy’s short lived spurts of inspiration, the girls fizzled out and weren’t heard from again, until this summer at the MTV awards.
They’re back, for how long, we’re not really sure. But while they’re here, they’re going to live it up and soak up as much as they can. Officially back together and only missing D. Woods, Danity Kane – Dawn Angelique, Aubrey O’Day, Shannon Bex and Aundrea Fimbres – are looking young and hawt in their latest group shot, sporting all black everything in rebellious leather.
Do you like it? Do you think they’ll last? Tell us in the comments below.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here