Ding Dong, the witch is dead. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead…
*The AP is reporting that a judge has ruled against LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling and has Ok’d the sale of the team to ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Here’s what the LA Times is reporting:
Judge Michael Levanas allowed the sale of the Clippers to go forward Monday afternoon, ruling in favor of Shelly Sterling on all three counts in a probate court trial against Donald Sterling.
The ruling in Los Angeles Superior Court included an extraordinary order that essentially renders any appellate court intervention meaningless.
Levanas made the announcement after almost two hours of closing arguments between lawyers for Donald Sterling and Shelly Sterling.
Shelly Sterling was successful in having the judge uphold the removal of her husband as trustee of the Sterling Family Trust, which owns the Clippers, on grounds of mental incapacitation. The ruling clears the way to implement her May agreement to sell the franchise to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion.
Get the rest of this story at LA Times.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here