Ding Dong, the witch is dead. Ding dong the wicked witch is dead…
*The AP is reporting that a judge has ruled against LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling and has Ok’d the sale of the team to ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer.
Here’s what the LA Times is reporting:
Judge Michael Levanas allowed the sale of the Clippers to go forward Monday afternoon, ruling in favor of Shelly Sterling on all three counts in a probate court trial against Donald Sterling.
The ruling in Los Angeles Superior Court included an extraordinary order that essentially renders any appellate court intervention meaningless.
Levanas made the announcement after almost two hours of closing arguments between lawyers for Donald Sterling and Shelly Sterling.
Shelly Sterling was successful in having the judge uphold the removal of her husband as trustee of the Sterling Family Trust, which owns the Clippers, on grounds of mental incapacitation. The ruling clears the way to implement her May agreement to sell the franchise to Steve Ballmer for $2 billion.
Get the rest of this story at LA Times.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Thousands in D.C. for 20th Anniversary of Million Man March
- Study Reveals White People Think Black People Are 'Superhuman'
- The Braxtons Announce Christmas Album
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here