*We gotta say congrats to Drake, Blake Griffin and Chris Brown for pulling off a pretty funny sketch during the ESPYs Wednesday night.
It was also a chance to see how the make-up of Chris Brown and Drake could be used as fodder for the skit. Let’s just say it added to the funniness of the production.
If you didn’t see it, the skit mainly featured Drake and NBA All-Star Blake Griffin — it positioned the two as friends turned foes who were seeking revenge by playing heinous practical jokes on one another — that’s when Chris Brown shows up. Griffin had snuck in to be Drake’s surgeon during an appendectomy, which would have been bad enough given the circumstances of the skit. Well, that’s when Drake finds out Breezy will actually be the one with the sharp objects in his hand while Drake lied on the operating table.
Chris also poked fun at himself, he said he was “America’s Sweetheart” towards the end of the sketch.)
Take a look and see for yourself:
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here