*We gotta say congrats to Drake, Blake Griffin and Chris Brown for pulling off a pretty funny sketch during the ESPYs Wednesday night.
It was also a chance to see how the make-up of Chris Brown and Drake could be used as fodder for the skit. Let’s just say it added to the funniness of the production.
If you didn’t see it, the skit mainly featured Drake and NBA All-Star Blake Griffin — it positioned the two as friends turned foes who were seeking revenge by playing heinous practical jokes on one another — that’s when Chris Brown shows up. Griffin had snuck in to be Drake’s surgeon during an appendectomy, which would have been bad enough given the circumstances of the skit. Well, that’s when Drake finds out Breezy will actually be the one with the sharp objects in his hand while Drake lied on the operating table.
Chris also poked fun at himself, he said he was “America’s Sweetheart” towards the end of the sketch.)
Take a look and see for yourself:
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here