Former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has settled a nasty lawsuit accusing her of fraud with her ex-fiance Antoine Walker and she paid up 40k to make the entire situation go away.
Evelyn was sued by the trustee of her ex-fiance former NBA star Antoine Walker’s bankruptcy case, who accused the reality star of being sent a series of bank wires by her ex over the years totaling $649,497.56.
The trustee claimed that Walker knew he was broke and did this in an attempt to defraud the people he owed money to–his creditors. The docs noted that Evelyn started her shoe business Dulce with the money. The lawsuit claimed that Evelyn should have been aware that Walker was deep in debt and that the money shouldn’t have been sent to her but rather to pay off his debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here