Former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has settled a nasty lawsuit accusing her of fraud with her ex-fiance Antoine Walker and she paid up 40k to make the entire situation go away.
Evelyn was sued by the trustee of her ex-fiance former NBA star Antoine Walker’s bankruptcy case, who accused the reality star of being sent a series of bank wires by her ex over the years totaling $649,497.56.
The trustee claimed that Walker knew he was broke and did this in an attempt to defraud the people he owed money to–his creditors. The docs noted that Evelyn started her shoe business Dulce with the money. The lawsuit claimed that Evelyn should have been aware that Walker was deep in debt and that the money shouldn’t have been sent to her but rather to pay off his debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here