Former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has settled a nasty lawsuit accusing her of fraud with her ex-fiance Antoine Walker and she paid up 40k to make the entire situation go away.
Evelyn was sued by the trustee of her ex-fiance former NBA star Antoine Walker’s bankruptcy case, who accused the reality star of being sent a series of bank wires by her ex over the years totaling $649,497.56.
The trustee claimed that Walker knew he was broke and did this in an attempt to defraud the people he owed money to–his creditors. The docs noted that Evelyn started her shoe business Dulce with the money. The lawsuit claimed that Evelyn should have been aware that Walker was deep in debt and that the money shouldn’t have been sent to her but rather to pay off his debt.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here