Former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has settled a nasty lawsuit accusing her of fraud with her ex-fiance Antoine Walker and she paid up 40k to make the entire situation go away.
Evelyn was sued by the trustee of her ex-fiance former NBA star Antoine Walker’s bankruptcy case, who accused the reality star of being sent a series of bank wires by her ex over the years totaling $649,497.56.
The trustee claimed that Walker knew he was broke and did this in an attempt to defraud the people he owed money to–his creditors. The docs noted that Evelyn started her shoe business Dulce with the money. The lawsuit claimed that Evelyn should have been aware that Walker was deep in debt and that the money shouldn’t have been sent to her but rather to pay off his debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here