Former “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada has settled a nasty lawsuit accusing her of fraud with her ex-fiance Antoine Walker and she paid up 40k to make the entire situation go away.
Evelyn was sued by the trustee of her ex-fiance former NBA star Antoine Walker’s bankruptcy case, who accused the reality star of being sent a series of bank wires by her ex over the years totaling $649,497.56.
The trustee claimed that Walker knew he was broke and did this in an attempt to defraud the people he owed money to–his creditors. The docs noted that Evelyn started her shoe business Dulce with the money. The lawsuit claimed that Evelyn should have been aware that Walker was deep in debt and that the money shouldn’t have been sent to her but rather to pay off his debt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here