*Beyonce and Jay Z’s Thursday night “On the Run” stop in the Windy City had some VIPs in attendance – and we’re not talking about Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade.
First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia were in the building at Soldier Field to check out Bey and Jay’s high-energy show, reports Billboard.
We know this because folks in their section began posting photos of the fam to Instagram.
The first lady and her daughters have attended a date at her last couple of tours. In addition, Beyoncé and Mrs. Obama have been in a public mutual admiration society for quite some time: Beyoncé famously serenaded the president and first lady with “At Last” at a 2008 inauguration party, and memorably sang the national anthem at President Obama’s 2013 inauguration. Most recently, Beyoncé reportedly performed at Mrs. O’s 50th birthday party in January.
Their most exciting collaboration might just be when Beyoncé signed on for the theme song of Mrs. Obama’s 2011 “Let’s Move!” campaign, remixing her hit song “Get Me Bodied” into the equally-catchy-but-more-appropriate-for-kids version “Move Your Body.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here