*Beyonce and Jay Z’s Thursday night “On the Run” stop in the Windy City had some VIPs in attendance – and we’re not talking about Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade.
First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia were in the building at Soldier Field to check out Bey and Jay’s high-energy show, reports Billboard.
We know this because folks in their section began posting photos of the fam to Instagram.
The first lady and her daughters have attended a date at her last couple of tours. In addition, Beyoncé and Mrs. Obama have been in a public mutual admiration society for quite some time: Beyoncé famously serenaded the president and first lady with “At Last” at a 2008 inauguration party, and memorably sang the national anthem at President Obama’s 2013 inauguration. Most recently, Beyoncé reportedly performed at Mrs. O’s 50th birthday party in January.
Their most exciting collaboration might just be when Beyoncé signed on for the theme song of Mrs. Obama’s 2011 “Let’s Move!” campaign, remixing her hit song “Get Me Bodied” into the equally-catchy-but-more-appropriate-for-kids version “Move Your Body.”
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here