*Beyonce and Jay Z’s Thursday night “On the Run” stop in the Windy City had some VIPs in attendance – and we’re not talking about Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade.
First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia were in the building at Soldier Field to check out Bey and Jay’s high-energy show, reports Billboard.
We know this because folks in their section began posting photos of the fam to Instagram.
The first lady and her daughters have attended a date at her last couple of tours. In addition, Beyoncé and Mrs. Obama have been in a public mutual admiration society for quite some time: Beyoncé famously serenaded the president and first lady with “At Last” at a 2008 inauguration party, and memorably sang the national anthem at President Obama’s 2013 inauguration. Most recently, Beyoncé reportedly performed at Mrs. O’s 50th birthday party in January.
Their most exciting collaboration might just be when Beyoncé signed on for the theme song of Mrs. Obama’s 2011 “Let’s Move!” campaign, remixing her hit song “Get Me Bodied” into the equally-catchy-but-more-appropriate-for-kids version “Move Your Body.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here