*Beyonce and Jay Z’s Thursday night “On the Run” stop in the Windy City had some VIPs in attendance – and we’re not talking about Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade.
First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia were in the building at Soldier Field to check out Bey and Jay’s high-energy show, reports Billboard.
We know this because folks in their section began posting photos of the fam to Instagram.
The first lady and her daughters have attended a date at her last couple of tours. In addition, Beyoncé and Mrs. Obama have been in a public mutual admiration society for quite some time: Beyoncé famously serenaded the president and first lady with “At Last” at a 2008 inauguration party, and memorably sang the national anthem at President Obama’s 2013 inauguration. Most recently, Beyoncé reportedly performed at Mrs. O’s 50th birthday party in January.
Their most exciting collaboration might just be when Beyoncé signed on for the theme song of Mrs. Obama’s 2011 “Let’s Move!” campaign, remixing her hit song “Get Me Bodied” into the equally-catchy-but-more-appropriate-for-kids version “Move Your Body.”
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here