*Beyonce and Jay Z’s Thursday night “On the Run” stop in the Windy City had some VIPs in attendance – and we’re not talking about Gabrielle Union and fiancé Dwyane Wade.
First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha and Malia were in the building at Soldier Field to check out Bey and Jay’s high-energy show, reports Billboard.
We know this because folks in their section began posting photos of the fam to Instagram.
The first lady and her daughters have attended a date at her last couple of tours. In addition, Beyoncé and Mrs. Obama have been in a public mutual admiration society for quite some time: Beyoncé famously serenaded the president and first lady with “At Last” at a 2008 inauguration party, and memorably sang the national anthem at President Obama’s 2013 inauguration. Most recently, Beyoncé reportedly performed at Mrs. O’s 50th birthday party in January.
Their most exciting collaboration might just be when Beyoncé signed on for the theme song of Mrs. Obama’s 2011 “Let’s Move!” campaign, remixing her hit song “Get Me Bodied” into the equally-catchy-but-more-appropriate-for-kids version “Move Your Body.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here