*A host on Fox News came up with a new name for a particular voting block that he claims Hillary Clinton needs to become the next president.
Clinton had recently spoken out against the Supreme Court’s “Hobby Lobby” ruling, which allows some family-owned or other closely held businesses to opt out of a federal requirement to pay for contraceptives in health coverage for their workers on religious grounds.
It is “deeply disturbing that we are going in that direction,” she commented at the recent Aspen Ideas Festival.
On Tuesday, Fox News host Jesse Watters said Clinton’s words are politically motivated.
After playing the clip of Clinton’s comments, Watters said that Clinton needs to latch on to issues like this in order to win the White House in 2016. “She needs the single ladies vote, I call them the Beyoncé vote because of [her song] ‘Single Ladies,’” he said. “Obama won single ladies by 76% last time and they made up a quarter of the electorate.”
“They depend on government because they’re not depending on their husbands,” he added. “They need contraception, health care and they love to talk about equal pay.”
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here