*A host on Fox News came up with a new name for a particular voting block that he claims Hillary Clinton needs to become the next president.
Clinton had recently spoken out against the Supreme Court’s “Hobby Lobby” ruling, which allows some family-owned or other closely held businesses to opt out of a federal requirement to pay for contraceptives in health coverage for their workers on religious grounds.
It is “deeply disturbing that we are going in that direction,” she commented at the recent Aspen Ideas Festival.
On Tuesday, Fox News host Jesse Watters said Clinton’s words are politically motivated.
After playing the clip of Clinton’s comments, Watters said that Clinton needs to latch on to issues like this in order to win the White House in 2016. “She needs the single ladies vote, I call them the Beyoncé vote because of [her song] ‘Single Ladies,’” he said. “Obama won single ladies by 76% last time and they made up a quarter of the electorate.”
“They depend on government because they’re not depending on their husbands,” he added. “They need contraception, health care and they love to talk about equal pay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here