*A host on Fox News came up with a new name for a particular voting block that he claims Hillary Clinton needs to become the next president.
Clinton had recently spoken out against the Supreme Court’s “Hobby Lobby” ruling, which allows some family-owned or other closely held businesses to opt out of a federal requirement to pay for contraceptives in health coverage for their workers on religious grounds.
It is “deeply disturbing that we are going in that direction,” she commented at the recent Aspen Ideas Festival.
On Tuesday, Fox News host Jesse Watters said Clinton’s words are politically motivated.
After playing the clip of Clinton’s comments, Watters said that Clinton needs to latch on to issues like this in order to win the White House in 2016. “She needs the single ladies vote, I call them the Beyoncé vote because of [her song] ‘Single Ladies,’” he said. “Obama won single ladies by 76% last time and they made up a quarter of the electorate.”
“They depend on government because they’re not depending on their husbands,” he added. “They need contraception, health care and they love to talk about equal pay.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here