*George Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
The manager of a Florida business where he was questioned by police says Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite his claims to authorities.
As previously reported, two DeLand police officers approached Zimmerman after spotting him and his dog parked behind Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store, early Sunday and.
According to a police report, Zimmerman told officers the owner gave him permission to be there to provide security after a recent burglary. The report says officers couldn’t reach the owner. No citations were issued.
Pompano Pat’s manager Sam Porter told The Associated Press in a phone call Tuesday that Zimmerman “in no way, shape or form” is employed by the store. Owner Pat Johnson didn’t immediately return a phone message.
Zimmerman was acquitted last summer in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here