*George Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
The manager of a Florida business where he was questioned by police says Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite his claims to authorities.
As previously reported, two DeLand police officers approached Zimmerman after spotting him and his dog parked behind Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store, early Sunday and.
According to a police report, Zimmerman told officers the owner gave him permission to be there to provide security after a recent burglary. The report says officers couldn’t reach the owner. No citations were issued.
Pompano Pat’s manager Sam Porter told The Associated Press in a phone call Tuesday that Zimmerman “in no way, shape or form” is employed by the store. Owner Pat Johnson didn’t immediately return a phone message.
Zimmerman was acquitted last summer in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here