*George Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
The manager of a Florida business where he was questioned by police says Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite his claims to authorities.
As previously reported, two DeLand police officers approached Zimmerman after spotting him and his dog parked behind Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store, early Sunday and.
According to a police report, Zimmerman told officers the owner gave him permission to be there to provide security after a recent burglary. The report says officers couldn’t reach the owner. No citations were issued.
Pompano Pat’s manager Sam Porter told The Associated Press in a phone call Tuesday that Zimmerman “in no way, shape or form” is employed by the store. Owner Pat Johnson didn’t immediately return a phone message.
Zimmerman was acquitted last summer in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here