*George Zimmerman got caught in a lie.
The manager of a Florida business where he was questioned by police says Zimmerman was never hired to provide security, despite his claims to authorities.
As previously reported, two DeLand police officers approached Zimmerman after spotting him and his dog parked behind Pompano Pat’s, a motorcycle and gun store, early Sunday and.
According to a police report, Zimmerman told officers the owner gave him permission to be there to provide security after a recent burglary. The report says officers couldn’t reach the owner. No citations were issued.
Pompano Pat’s manager Sam Porter told The Associated Press in a phone call Tuesday that Zimmerman “in no way, shape or form” is employed by the store. Owner Pat Johnson didn’t immediately return a phone message.
Zimmerman was acquitted last summer in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here