*The things we do to promote our shows…
On “The Tonight Show” Tuesday, Halle Berry – who has been working the talk show circuit this week to plug her science fiction series “Extant” – joined host Jimmy Fallon for a game of charades with fellow guest Chris Colfer…
…then, played a second game called This is How We Roll, which conveniently landed Fallon on his back looking up the Oscar winner’s dress.
“Extant” premieres tonight at 9 on CBS.
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here