They fell out after Williams made a nasty comment about Chad Johnson, Lozada’s ex. Their feud drama escalated to the point Lozada’s assistant slapped Williams.
So it seems best the ladies stay away from each other. Nevertheless, Lozada wanted to make amends with Williams — trying to be a bigger person.
Lozada started thinking about her former friend and being that some time had past, she thought it was time to reach out to her.
“I had a dream about Jennifer last night. Felt so real. #ItWasFunny,” she revealed on Twitter.
But Williams doesn’t want her in her life. “Bye Felicia……,” Williams tweeted.
Lozada responded to Williams brush off. She gave her former “Basketball Wives” co-star some advice.
She tweeted, “Holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is neve promised. Thankful all of my blessings, family and friends.”
She added, “I haven’t always been a ball of positivity but life lessons and kids will change for the better.”
Lozada is sorry she hurt Williams and wanted to piece together their relationship.
“I did reach out and I apologized for my actions and any hurt I caused her and her family,” she responded to a follower.
But it doesn’t look like these two will be friends again anytime soon.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here