They fell out after Williams made a nasty comment about Chad Johnson, Lozada’s ex. Their feud drama escalated to the point Lozada’s assistant slapped Williams.
So it seems best the ladies stay away from each other. Nevertheless, Lozada wanted to make amends with Williams — trying to be a bigger person.
Lozada started thinking about her former friend and being that some time had past, she thought it was time to reach out to her.
“I had a dream about Jennifer last night. Felt so real. #ItWasFunny,” she revealed on Twitter.
But Williams doesn’t want her in her life. “Bye Felicia……,” Williams tweeted.
Lozada responded to Williams brush off. She gave her former “Basketball Wives” co-star some advice.
She tweeted, “Holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is neve promised. Thankful all of my blessings, family and friends.”
She added, “I haven’t always been a ball of positivity but life lessons and kids will change for the better.”
Lozada is sorry she hurt Williams and wanted to piece together their relationship.
“I did reach out and I apologized for my actions and any hurt I caused her and her family,” she responded to a follower.
But it doesn’t look like these two will be friends again anytime soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Melanie Liburd Joins ‘Game of Thrones’ as The Red Priestess
- Rihanna Hosts Art Gallery Reveal of New Album Cover & Title (Pic)
- Michelle Obama Will Appear on Disney's 'Doc McStuffins'
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here