They fell out after Williams made a nasty comment about Chad Johnson, Lozada’s ex. Their feud drama escalated to the point Lozada’s assistant slapped Williams.
So it seems best the ladies stay away from each other. Nevertheless, Lozada wanted to make amends with Williams — trying to be a bigger person.
Lozada started thinking about her former friend and being that some time had past, she thought it was time to reach out to her.
“I had a dream about Jennifer last night. Felt so real. #ItWasFunny,” she revealed on Twitter.
But Williams doesn’t want her in her life. “Bye Felicia……,” Williams tweeted.
Lozada responded to Williams brush off. She gave her former “Basketball Wives” co-star some advice.
She tweeted, “Holding grudges and being angry is not worth it. Tomorrow is neve promised. Thankful all of my blessings, family and friends.”
She added, “I haven’t always been a ball of positivity but life lessons and kids will change for the better.”
Lozada is sorry she hurt Williams and wanted to piece together their relationship.
“I did reach out and I apologized for my actions and any hurt I caused her and her family,” she responded to a follower.
But it doesn’t look like these two will be friends again anytime soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here