Parks, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has been missing from her husband Nida’s side for months!
And she definitely wasn’t present when he was sentenced to eight years in prison earlier this week for fraud and identity theft.
“She’s basically working,” Burruss said in a new interview with Hollywoodlife.com. “That’s how I deal with things too; when I have a lot going on, I just put more into work.”
She’s been keeping busy with work — possibly to keep her mind off of Nida or simply because she doesn’t care anymore. Either way, she’s been busy.
“I know that she’s promoting her book and doing her book tour,” Burruss said of Parks’ “Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Burruss added, “ . . . She’s not really trying to focus as much on what’s happening.”
Nida wasn’t sure why his wife wasn’t present for his sentencing, but he said, “I don’t know. We have other issues. She had to go ahead and take care of our children.”
Nida wanted his wife to be by his side, but she obviously declined the offer.
“I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be as supportive as a wife should be,” he said. “But if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do.”
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here