Parks, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has been missing from her husband Nida’s side for months!
And she definitely wasn’t present when he was sentenced to eight years in prison earlier this week for fraud and identity theft.
“She’s basically working,” Burruss said in a new interview with Hollywoodlife.com. “That’s how I deal with things too; when I have a lot going on, I just put more into work.”
She’s been keeping busy with work — possibly to keep her mind off of Nida or simply because she doesn’t care anymore. Either way, she’s been busy.
“I know that she’s promoting her book and doing her book tour,” Burruss said of Parks’ “Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Burruss added, “ . . . She’s not really trying to focus as much on what’s happening.”
Nida wasn’t sure why his wife wasn’t present for his sentencing, but he said, “I don’t know. We have other issues. She had to go ahead and take care of our children.”
Nida wanted his wife to be by his side, but she obviously declined the offer.
“I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be as supportive as a wife should be,” he said. “But if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here