Parks, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has been missing from her husband Nida’s side for months!
And she definitely wasn’t present when he was sentenced to eight years in prison earlier this week for fraud and identity theft.
“She’s basically working,” Burruss said in a new interview with Hollywoodlife.com. “That’s how I deal with things too; when I have a lot going on, I just put more into work.”
She’s been keeping busy with work — possibly to keep her mind off of Nida or simply because she doesn’t care anymore. Either way, she’s been busy.
“I know that she’s promoting her book and doing her book tour,” Burruss said of Parks’ “Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Burruss added, “ . . . She’s not really trying to focus as much on what’s happening.”
Nida wasn’t sure why his wife wasn’t present for his sentencing, but he said, “I don’t know. We have other issues. She had to go ahead and take care of our children.”
Nida wanted his wife to be by his side, but she obviously declined the offer.
“I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be as supportive as a wife should be,” he said. “But if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here