Parks, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has been missing from her husband Nida’s side for months!
And she definitely wasn’t present when he was sentenced to eight years in prison earlier this week for fraud and identity theft.
“She’s basically working,” Burruss said in a new interview with Hollywoodlife.com. “That’s how I deal with things too; when I have a lot going on, I just put more into work.”
She’s been keeping busy with work — possibly to keep her mind off of Nida or simply because she doesn’t care anymore. Either way, she’s been busy.
“I know that she’s promoting her book and doing her book tour,” Burruss said of Parks’ “Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Burruss added, “ . . . She’s not really trying to focus as much on what’s happening.”
Nida wasn’t sure why his wife wasn’t present for his sentencing, but he said, “I don’t know. We have other issues. She had to go ahead and take care of our children.”
Nida wanted his wife to be by his side, but she obviously declined the offer.
“I think Phaedra, in a perfect world, should be as supportive as a wife should be,” he said. “But if she chooses to derail from the plan, then that’s what she chooses to do.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here